Earn up to $160.50 back (16,050 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Extra large 17" wide cutting board prep table
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, doors and grille
- Holds (12) 1/6 size food pans (included)
- 17.1 cu. ft. capacity
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Beverage-Air 705-392D-02 Equivalent 60" x 15" Composite Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 705-392D-09 Equivalent 60" x 17" Composite Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 00C23-028A Single Overshelf - 60" x 10"
- Beverage-Air 00C23-032A Double Overshelf - 60" x 10"
- Beverage-Air 00B23-025D-01 (8) 16 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Standard and Cutting Top Prep Refrigerators
- Beverage-Air 00B23-026D-01 (6) 24 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Standard and Cutting Top Prep Refrigerators
- Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 28D40-067C-04 Divider Bar for Refrigerated Salad / Sandwich Prep Tables
|Beverage-Air SPE60HC-12C Specs|
|Shipping Weight||367 lb.|
|Height||41 11/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||17 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||17.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type|| Cutting Top|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPE60HC-12C Details
From the Elite series, the Beverage-Air SPE60HC-12C 60" refrigerated salad / sandwich prep table ensures that your toppings stay fresh and your ingredients stay close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Plus, its extra large 17" wide cutting board gives you even more working space! This two-section model's high-capacity refrigeration system features an advanced airflow management system to cool pans from the bottom for uniform temperature distribution throughout the cabinet.
The top section holds (12) 1/6 size pans (included), plus, the right side of the unit offers additional counter space to extend your prep area even further. You can use the extra space to store your slicer, blender, or vegetable chopper so everything is conveniently in one place!
- (2) epoxy-coated steel wire shelves per section (4 total)
- Airflow assures that product in open containers is kept below 41 degree Fahrenheit and above freezing
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking), stainless steel top, sides, drawers and front grille
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion
- 17" wide polyethylene cutting board is removable for easy cleaning
- 17.1 cu. ft. total capacity
Height: 41 11/16"
Capacity: 17.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air SPE60HC-16 Elite Series 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air SPE60HC-10C 60" 2 Door Cutting Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table with 17" Wide Cutting Board
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register