Beverage-Air RB44HC-1G 47" Vista Series Two Section Glass Door Reach-In Refrigerator - 44 Cu. Ft.
- Tested and certified to perform in 100 degrees Fahrenheit ambient temperatures
- Stainless steel front with gray painted sides and interior; bright LED lighting
- Spring-loaded hinges with 120 degree stay open feature; magnetic door gaskets
- Full electronic control provides digital display of cabinet temperatures
- 115V; 1/3 hp; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
Vista series bottom-mounted reach-in refrigerators and freezers are perfect for any food service operation. Not only is there a wide range of configurations available, but each unit includes LED lighting, digital controls, and a one-piece grill for easy maintenance. Find out more with this short video.
|Beverage-Air RB44HC-1G Specs|
|Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||44 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity||44 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||6|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air RB44HC-1G Details
This Beverage Air RB44HC-1G 47" two section glass door reach-in refrigerator is the perfect solution to cold storage in your restaurant kitchen, bakery, or other commercial food preparation area. The exterior of this refrigerator is durable and clean-looking with a stainless steel front and gray painted sides. Plus, the exterior grille that covers the refrigeration system is easy to remove for preventative maintenance or to allow necessary repairs. Inside, this unit features an aluminum interior with foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation for superior temperature retention, even in kitchens where ambient temperatures are high.
This unit features two translucent glass doors. The spring-loaded hinges ensure that the doors close properly even when you have your hands full. If you are taking several loads to or from this unit, you can also override the self-closing system by opening the doors 120 degrees so that they stay open until you manually close them. The interior of this unit features 44 cu. ft. of cold storage and has 6 heavy-duty epoxy coated wire shelves for safe, sanitary storage. Each shelf comes with four shelf clips that must be field installed. The shelves are also adjustable in 1/2" increments. Plus, for visibility, the see-through doors and bright LED lighting allow your staff to easily see and select the ingredients they need while minimizing the amount of time that the doors need to be opened.
With a bottom mount balanced refrigeration system, you can easily reach and view the refrigeration system to perform preventative maintenance without needing a ladder. This design also keeps the compressor out of the heat of hot kitchens, as hot air rises. The refrigeration system itself features an automatic condensate evaporation system for greater energy efficiency and a forced air design that ensures even temperatures throughout the unit. You can count on food safety with this unit since it holds product at between 36-38 degrees Fahrenheit. In addition, this unit uses environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant in a self-contained refrigeration system to help you meet your goals of making your foodservice business more eco-friendly. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. The robust 1/3 hp compressor provides ample power for exceptional performance.
For easy maintenance, this unit features an automatic defrost system. It also includes (4) 6" heavy-duty casters, making it easy to move around for cleaning and service. Two of the casters even lock to keep it stationary when in use. This refrigerator requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 33 1/2"
Capacity: 44 cu. ft.
Depth: 25 7/8"
Height: 61 5/8"
Usable Height: 53 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register