Beverage-Air HFS3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Reach-In Freezer
- Stainless steel front and interior with continuous coil coated sides
- Solid, self-closing doors with stay-open features, magnetic gaskets, and locks
- Top-mount refrigeration system with auto defrost and expansion valve technology
- Easy-to-use full electronic controls with status indicators and digital display
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; (2) 3/4 hp, 115V
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air HFS1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer with Stainless Steel Interior
plus $3,971.12 / Each
Beverage-Air HFP1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
plus $4,612.57 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door All Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,340.47 / Each
Beverage-Air HF1HC-1S Horizon Series 26" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
plus $3,969.59 / Each
Beverage-Air HF1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Top Mounted Solid Door Wide Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,312.93 / Each
Beverage-Air HFP1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Wide Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,637.29 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS2HC-1S Horizon Series 52" Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $7,119.47 / Each
Beverage-Air HFS1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Wide Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,538.60 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $9,118.42 / Each
Beverage-Air HF3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Solid Door Reach-In Freezer
plus $7,298.10 / Each
Beverage-Air HFP2HC-1S Horizon Series 52" Reach-In Freezer
plus $6,228.63 / Each
Beverage-Air HFP3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" Reach-In Freezer
plus $8,048.18 / Each
Beverage-Air HFS2HC-1S Horizon Series 52" Reach-In Freezer
plus $5,708.81 / Each
Beverage-Air HFPS1WHC-1S Horizon Series 35" Wide Stainless Steel Reach-In Freezer
plus $6,714.41 / Each
|Beverage-Air HFS3HC-1S Specs|
|Depth||33 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||74 Inches|
|Interior Depth||25 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||62 Inches|
|Capacity||69.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Top Mounted|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||9|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use the top of my unit for storage?
- Nothing should be stored on top of your unit. Typically, top mount refrigerators and freezers do not have an actual top. If you’re looking for extra storage space, we recommend choosing a bottom mount unit.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HFS3HC-1S Details
This Beverage-Air HFS3HC-1S Horizon Series 78" reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand. Its 78" design makes it great for operations that require additional frozen storage, as it features a 69.1 cu. ft. capacity. The doors provide easy access as well, ensuring that it's easy to load and retrieve ingredients as needed. A self-closing design and magnetic gaskets make sure that the doors are closed properly, while the 120 degree stay-open feature makes loading easy when your hands are full. The doors are even field reversible so the hinge sides are easy to change, and the handles are antimicrobial for sanitation. Locks ensure security during off-hours.
This reach-in freezer is built with a stainless steel front and interior, as well as 2" thick CFC- and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for rigidity. Inside, bright LED lighting provides visibility, keeping your staff moving quickly and retrieving products without difficulty. It also includes a set of 9 wire shelves with 4 shelf clips for each for convenient organization. These shelves are heavy-duty and epoxy-coated for corrosion-resistance, withstanding constant use in high-volume operations. They're even adjustable in 1/2" increments to accommodate a wide range of ingredients.
With (2) 3/4 hp compressors, the refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures at or near -10 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Built-in expansion valve technology and automatic evaporation and defrost systems streamline operation and boost efficiency. For even airflow distribution inside the cabinet, the freezer boasts a down draft airflow system. Plus, the refrigeration system is top mounted to prevent clogging from the dust and dirt on the floor. The evaporator is even located outside of the food zone for increased storage capacity.
For user convenience, this unit features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and a digital display. A key pad is also included to adjust the temperature while status indicators make for easy monitoring. At the end of the day, the freezer is easy to clean around thanks to its 6" casters, 2 of which feature brakes for stability. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 33 7/8"
Capacity: 69.1 cu. ft.
Depth: 25 7/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register