Beverage-Air HBF23HC-1-G Horizon Series 27" Glass Door Reach-In Freezer with LED Lighting
Other Available Styles:
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Foamed-in-place CFC and HCFC-free insulation
- Temperature range: -15 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Snap-in gasket for easy cleaning or replacement
- LED interior lighting offers excellent product visibility
- Bottom-mounted 1/2 hp refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant
- Three heavy-duty shelves included per section
- Automatic defrost system
You May Also Need View All Items
Beverage-Air 61C01-001A Equivalent 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$209.15 / Set
Beverage-Air 61C01-014D-01 Equivalent 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
$180.92 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-900D-02 Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf
$70.90 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-894D Epoxy Coated Tray Slide Module
$182.56 / Each
Beverage-Air 61C01-013A 3" Replacement Casters for H Series, P Series, DP 46, 67, and 93, and 32" Deep Undercounter / Worktop Units - 4/Set
$208.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.89 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C31-055A 6" Seismic Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Set
$177.99 / Set
Beverage-Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
$208.99 / Case
|Beverage-Air HBF23HC-1-G Specs|
|Width||27 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||33 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||61 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||23 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Construction||All Stainless Steel|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||-15 - 0 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Beverage-Air HBF23HC-1-G Details
This Beverage-Air HBF23HC-1-G Horizon Series 27" glass door reach-in freezer is perfect for keeping all of your frozen ingredients close at hand! To ensure temperature retention and optimal energy efficiency, the cabinet features CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. Plus, thanks to its high efficiency triple pane glass door and LED interior lighting, your staff can always find what they need before even opening the door.
To make maximum use of its spacious interior, this reach-in freezer comes with three adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves. Additionally, its antimicrobial handle helps stop the growth and spread of harmful microorganisms, while an integrated door lock keeps your supplies safe and secure.
The unit's bottom-mounted 1/2 hp forced air refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to achieve temperatures from -15 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit, while ensuring even, consistent airflow throughout the cabinet. For added convenience, it features an easy-to-use electronic thermostat and an automatic defrost system that helps limit ice build-up inside the cabinet.
Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel interior and exterior. Four heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 27 1/4"
Depth: 33 3/4"
Depth: 28 1/2"
Height: 61 3/4"
Capacity: 23 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register