Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B-12T Twelve Tap Kegerator Beer Dispenser - Black, (4) 1/2 Keg Capacity
- Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Holds (4) 1/2 size kegs and features a 3" insulated tower with 12 taps
- Stainless steel taps and anti-microbial tubing allow for use with wine, beer, and coffee
- Durable black finish; includes door locks for security
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 1/3 hp, 115V
Learn all of the ins and outs of Beverage-Air's great selection of Beer Dispensers!
|Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B-12T Specs|
|Height||52 5/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||66 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||27 3/8 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||37 1/4 Inches|
|Tap Tower Diameter||3 Inches|
|Capacity||33.59 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Kegs||4 Kegs|
|Number of Taps||8+ Taps|
|Type||Kegerators / Beer Dispensers|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Do I need to purchase any additional items along with this beer dispenser?
- Yes, couplers, regulators, CO2 tanks, and gas hoses are all sold separately.
- What size CO2 tank do I need for this beer dispenser?
- The size of the CO2 tank you choose will be determined by the size of your beer dispenser unit and how often you are willing to refill the tank. Larger tanks will last longer than smaller tanks, but frequency and usage should also be taken into consideration. If you plan to store your CO2 tank inside the beer dispenser, then size will be a factor here since you will also need enough room to properly store your kegs. Your local beer supplier will be able to offer suggestions and show you the maximum tank size for your dispenser.
- Can I order this beer dispenser with a customized number of taps?
- Yes, Beverage Air offers a variety of customization options that you can choose from to best suit your needs. Please contact [email protected] with any questions you may have.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B-12T Details
Thanks to its heavy-duty, forced air refrigeration system and 3" diameter tap with cold air intake, this Beverage-Air DD78HC-1-B-12T twelve tap kegerator beer dispenser helps you serve the coldest beer in town. Featuring an impressive twelve tap, U-shape tower, this kegerator makes it easy to serve your patrons cold, refreshing, perfectly drafted beer. The twelve separate taps allow you to serve multiple brews in one kegerator, which is perfect for large, high-traffic sports bars, arenas, and nightclubs. An all-stainless steel tower design and antimicrobial tubing allow you to use this dispenser serve beer, wine, or coffee without the need to retrofit later!
This particular dispenser features innovative 3-in-1 Draft Solution technology to boost overall versatility. A single stainless steel tap can serve wine, beer, coffee, and even other non-alcoholic beverages via silver-lined, anti-microbial tubing. This tubing protects against the top 4 bacteria known to spoil beverages, keeping your liquid investments safe, sanitary, and ready to serve!
To keep up with popular demand, the kegerator holds (4) 1/2 size kegs. Boasting a durable, steel construction with a black finish, it easily withstands the daily demands of your busy bar or pub. The top is made of heavy-duty stainless steel for easy cleaning and maintenance. Plus, the drip tray helps contain liquid for a clean, mess-free operation.
Self-closing doors with magnetic gaskets ensure the doors seal tightly each and every time to keep kegs at the proper temperature. This unit also comes equipped with standard door locks to keep your inventory secure after hours and between keg replacements.
This beer dispenser's 1/3 hp refrigeration system uses R290 refrigerant to maintain a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business. It is insulated with CFC-free polyurethane that both increases its energy efficiency and structural strength. The full electronic control includes a digital display and makes it easier for your staff to set temperatures. It requires a 115V electrical connection.
The manifold/distributor and beer lines are included.
Height: 52 5/8"
Working Height: 37 1/4"
Capacity: 33.59 cu. ft.
Width: 66 1/4"
Depth: 23 1/8"
Height: 27 3/8"
Tap Tower Dimensions:
Column Diameter: 3"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register