Berkel 250 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 12 1/2" Seal Bar
- Stainless steel housing with 15" x 14" x 4" single chamber
- Single 12 1/2" seal bar provides high integrity double sealing
- High quality Busch pump and vacuum dial gauge
- 1/2 hp motor with permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Vacuum intervals of 1 to 99 seconds
- Simple to operate electronic touch pad controls with nine storable programs
- 115V, 748W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
ARY VacMaster 30608 6" x 8" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30610 6" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30614 8" x 10" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30618 8" x 15" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30620 10" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
ARY VacMaster 30622 10" x 18" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 500/Case
ARY VacMaster 30624 12" x 14" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Height||18 1/2 Inches|
|Seal Bar Length||12 1/2 Inches|
|Chamber Width||15 Inches|
|Chamber Depth||14 Inches|
|Chamber Height||4 Inches|
|Number of Seal Bars||1|
|Vacuum Packaging Machine Type||Manual|
Customer questions about this product
- How do high altitudes affect the vacuum sealing process?
- A vacuum sealer’s performance varies with respect to location. At higher altitudes, where air pressure is less dense, vacuum sealers are unable to remove as much air from the sealing process. High-pressure conditions are an important factor in the proper functioning of the sealer’s compressor, and without enough pressure, you may notice a weaker vacuum.
- Can this machine be used for retort or mylar packaging?
- These vacuum packaging machines are not recommended for use with retort or mylar packaging; instead, we suggest choosing from our wide selection of vacuum packaging bags for best results! Retort and mylar packaging requires special plastic and foil laminated pouches to seal food safely.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- Can I put mason jars in my vacuum packaging machine?
- Yes, if the mason jar fits, you can put it in your machine. However, it is not a substitute for canning.
This Berkel 250 vacuum packaging machine is a reliable solution to all your foodservice portion control and storage needs! Its spacious stainless steel vacuum chamber easily accommodates a wide range of foods, while a high quality Busch pump and 12 1/2" bar provide a high integrity double seal. Electronic touch pad controls make operation easy, and it features the ability to store nine programs, letting you quickly run your most-used vacuum cycles.
Other features include:
- 15" x 14" x 4" vacuum chamber
- Vacuum intervals of 1 - 99 seconds
- 1 speed, 1/2 hp permanently lubricated motor
- Simple operation and maintenance
Left to Right: 16 1/2"
Front to Back: 21"
Height: 18 1/2"
Left to Right: 15"
Front to Back: 14"
Seal Bar: 12 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Berkel 350 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 19" Seal Bar
Berkel 350D Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 19" Seal Bars
Customers Also Viewed
ARY VacMaster VP321 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with Two 17 1/4" Seal Bars
Vollrath 40858 External Strip Vacuum Packaging Machine
ARY VacMaster VP215 Chamber Vacuum Packaging Machine with 10 1/4" Seal Bar
Berkel 330M 13" Prosciutto Meat Slicer
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register