Earn up to $574.65 back (57,465 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Independently adjustable cast iron grates
- 10 independent, operator-controlled, powerful burners
- 180,000 BTU
- Burners are spaced every 4 7/8"
- Stainless steel radiants for greater versatility and temperature control
- 8" deep lintel plate
- 52 1/2" x 24" broiling area
- Liquid propane
|Bakers Pride CH-10 LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||960 lb.|
|Width||54 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Without Base|
|Burner BTU||18,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Burners||10 Burners|
|Number of Controls||10|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||180,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bakers Pride CH-10 LP Details
With its extra heavy duty 1/2" and 1/4" hand welded steel plate construction, this Bakers Pride CH-10 liquid propane 55" radiant charbroiler is ideal for high volume broiling! This unit's 10 burners are independently controlled for maximum versatility and are capable of putting out a total combined 180,000 BTU. Burners are located every 4 7/8" for maximum performance. It also features stainless steel radiants and heat deflectors for incredible versatility and temperature control.
The Bakers Pride CH-10 radiant charbroiler is made of durable stainless steel with cast iron grates. The grates each measure 24" deep and are independently adjustable to three different positions. This unit also comes with an 8" deep, 1/4" thick steel lintel plate, 2" deep stainless steel grease pan, and 2" deep water pan. This unit has a broiling area measuring 52 1/2" x 24".
Width: 54 5/8"
Depth: 36 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride CH-10 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register