Baker's Mark 6 Loaf Glazed Aluminum Baguette / French Bread Pan - 26" x 2 7/16" x 1" Compartments
$30.70/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Made of durable 3003 aluminum; silicone glazed to aid in easy food release
- Open ends allow for perfectly shaped baguette heels
- Perforations provide extra air flow and moisture release for a crispier crust
- Glaze requires minimal oil application, saving you time and money
- Ideal for baking your delicious baguettes on rack ovens
You May Also Need
|Compartment Length||26 Inches|
|Compartment Width||2 7/16 Inches|
|Compartment Depth||1 Inches|
|Number of Compartments||6|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
Provide customers with fresh-made baguettes with this Baker's Mark 6 loaf aluminum baguette pan! Crafted from perforated 3003 aluminum, this pan is ideal for restaurants or bakeries that want to offer freshly baked bread daily. The perforated design promotes better airflow around the bread while it bakes to get a crispier crust. Plus, the open ends of the pan allow for perfectly rounded, brown ends on the heels of your breads, making it a must-have for baking the perfect baguette.
This baguette pan has 6 separate molds for baking your breads, and each compartment measures 26" x 2 7/16" x 1" for consistent results every time. It is PFOA/PTFE free making it safe to use in your commercial environment, and features a silicone glaze coating, which aids in food release, ensuring your presentation remains impeccable. Add this pan to your restaurant or bakery to get a reliable product at a price that won't break your budget!
Width: 2 7/16"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Resources and Downloads
People Talk About:pan baguettes great bakes baked ovens pans baguette bake bread
Perfect for our ovens they are perforated so when they bake they get a great crust all around, great price and the quality is there. We use them everyday
I bought this pan to use making my gluten-free baguettes. The pan evenly bakes the baguettes and cools quickly after removal from the oven. The only thing that I don't like about this pan is that it does not fit on a standard size baking sheet pan. So it can make it cumbersome if you need to rotate it in your oven during cooking. But I am still giving it 5 stars because it does exactly what it is supposed to - bake PERFECT baguettes!
Nice quality french baguette pan, too bad i could get my recipe down! The design of this pan is great, I was worried about the size of the holes but it comes right out once baked.
Our restaurant ordered several of these baguette pans in 2012 and they are still going strong with no indication that they need to be replaced any time soon. And as always we found the best price at Webstaurantstore.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register