Webstaurantstore has the absolute best prices on these pans! I do not use them without lining because I want them always to look like new! They come in handy for schelping a lot of stuff up and down the stairs, not just for baking!
- Wire-reinforced beaded rim adds strength
- Perfect for baking, broiling, cooling, or storing
- Flat construction ensures even browning and baking
- Tapered shape easily stacks for storage
- Bake with confidence without breaking the bank
- Choice 11 3/4" x 16 1/2" Half Size Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
- Choice 12" x 16 1/2" Chrome Plated Footed Wire Cooling Rack for Half Size Sheet Pan
- Baker's Mark 2" High Half-Size Aluminum Sheet Pan Extender
- Baker's Mark 1/2 Size Polypropylene Bun / Sheet Pan Cover - NSF
$6.99/EachOut Of Stock
- 1/2 Size Polypropylene Bun / Sheet Pan Cover
For all of your baking and roasting needs, choose this Choice half size 13" x 18" 19 gauge wire in rim aluminum bun / sheet pan.
Great for bakeries, cafeterias, coffee shops, and cafes, this half size aluminum sheet pan is built to withstand the daily demands of your busy commercial kitchen. Easy to clean and maintain, this pan is a versatile addition to your kitchen!
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
"These half sheet pans are the perfect size for what we needed. They have a durable and solid feel to them and they have a high shine finish which is easy to clean. These are an awesome value and I see them holding up well to heavy use."Read More Reviews
Made of 19 gauge aluminum, this pan is great for everyday use. Steel wire in the rim aids in minimizing warping and bending, allowing this pan to withstand cold temperatures in the freezer and high heat applications in the oven so you can get the most out of this essential kitchen item. Plus, its natural finish is easy to clean to keep this pan looking great after each use.
Wire-reinforced Beaded Rim
Also known as a baker's tray or aluminum sheet pan, this bun pan features a wire-reinforced beaded rim for added strength.
The tapered sides on this pan make it easy to stack and store multiple pans when they're not in use.
Consistent, Even Baking
This pan's flat construction also ensures even browning and baking so you can efficiently bake cookies, rolls, and more! Great for transporting baked goods from station to station in your kitchen, this pan makes an excellent tray for prep work.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:18 Inches
- Width:13 Inches
- Height:1 1/8 Inches
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 18" x 26" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Quarter Size 9 1/2" x 13" 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Eighth Size 19 Gauge 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Half Size 12" x 16" Footed Cooling Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Two-Thirds Size 19 Gauge 16" x 22" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Cover
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Quarter Size 19 Gauge 9 1/2" x 13" Wire in Rim Aluminum Sheet Pan with Footed Cooling Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Half Size 19 Gauge 13" x 18" Wire in Rim Aluminum Perforated Bun / Sheet Pan
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsSteelton 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 10 Pan End Load Half Height Bun / Sheet Pan Rack - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBaker's Mark PanPal Non-Stick Reusable Half Size Pan Liner - 4/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsRegency 20 Pan End Load Bun / Sheet Pan Rack with Non-Marking Casters - Unassembled
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 9003 Wear-Ever Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 5220 Wear-Ever Quarter Size 16 Gauge 9 1/2" x 13" Curled Rim, No Wire Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsVollrath 47974 14 Qt. Stainless Steel Colander with Base and Handles
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 30023 Super Pan V® Full Size 2 1/2" Deep Anti-Jam Perforated Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 22 Gauge
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47930 .75 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 1 Qt. (4 Cups) Clear Plastic Measuring Cup with Graduations
People Talk About:pans great sheet baking quality pan price more bought half
These are great half sized pans. They don't warp, they wash well in the dishwasher, they do their job. I find the rim indispensable when I am carrying and baking pies. I use these pans for storing things in the refrigerator too. I have to say that when paired with the 1/2 sized pan cover, these are probably the one of the items I couldn't live without. They are also a great price!
I love this pan for a lot of different things it's great and not too thin I don't really use it for a ton of baking but if I do I always put a silpat on it or parchment and that seems to work out pretty well!
What restaurant/bakery doesn't need 100 of these? I love these pans. They are lightweight and yet sturdy enough to last a long time. I use the 1/2 sheet pan the most because it is the most versatile and easily managed.
I have 3 of these half size sheet pans for home use. They never "buckle" and are bigger than the ones I've gotten in the big box stores. Plus they're a lot cheaper! Very sturdy and easy to clean.
The 18" x 13" aluminum pan has worked well for our household. I think they could also easily be used in a commercial setting.
Pans look and function well. Great size for smaller food quantities .great price point . Clean with nylon scrubbing pads not stainless steel, pans will scratch.
I bought several of these pans in different sizes. I just love Webstuarant's products. They have already done the legwork, They stand behind their manufacturers and the products they offer. You can order with confidence and know that you are getting quality.
WOW!! These are the best pans that I have ever purchased! If you want a heavy duty, sturdy pan that these are the pans for you!!!!
I bought 4 of them in different sizes. Super sturdy. The other pans I had always warp in oven when the heat is too high. Not these! They work great for for transporting meats from outdoor grilling and smoker as well.
This half size aluminum sheet pan is made of great quality material. It is durable and does a great job with baking or using as a server.
Good material, smooth finishing smooth and smooth edges fit perfectly in the carts, aluminum gives good heat transmission allows the food to be baked well
We love these pans! They get plenty of use in our small batch bakery and haven't rusted or tarnished yet. They are perfectly sized for our half size convection oven.
The half sheet pans are a workhorse! They are durable and sturdy but are light enough to handle easity. The finish fades after a few uses, but they haven't had any issues with warping.
These pans don't fit the rack that I bought very well. You have to be very careful how you put them in the rack or they tilt and don't sit flat. They are usable but I am a little disappointed that they don't sit secure.
Thank you for your review, Nila! We are sorry this Half Size 19 Gauge 13 inch x 18 inch Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun / Sheet Pan has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
Bought two of these to make macarons and the quality is great, sturdy and perfect size for my domestic oven. Great price also that you won't find in other places for these professional pans.
I just love this pan perfect cookies, pizza and whatever else I can use this pan for I just love how easy it is to clean I will be buying more
Presentation matters, which is why we chose these 19 Gauge Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun/Sheet Pan as part of the set of serving trays our customers will receive their delicious artisan goods on. They arrived as pictured and meet our expectations.
These aren't extremelyyyy sturdy, and I wouldn't use them without parchment paper or a silpat, but if you just need a good baking sheet that's super cheap, this is it! Hence the five star review. I bought one last year to try it out, and I just bought two more because it definitely does its job! I was never happy with the more expensive highly rated Nordic Ware sheets, and these were perfect for me.
I love this size - it is very convenient for multiple uses. The only slight issue is that the cooling rack doesn't set level on the bottom, but it will still work with the cooling rack if you drop it in level so it can rest on the sides. Great pan, well made, good value.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register