Other Available Sizes:
- Create your signature burger and sausage specials by combining meat, vegetables, and spices
- Non-slip rubber feet prevent sliding and offer stability during quick meat mixing
- Clear plexiglass top allows visibility, with small cutout for space to incorporate ingredients
- Removable paddle and metal gears are both durable and easy to clean
- Reliable stainless steel countertop design – 44 lb. / 7 gallon capacity
- Regal Garlic Salt - 8 lb.
- Regal Granulated Onion - 5 lb.
- Noble Chemical 1 qt. / 32 oz. Strike All Purpose Cleaner / Degreaser
- Cut Resistant Glove - Large - Level A5 Protection
$5.69/EachOut Of Stock
- Noble Chemical Excel Stainless Steel Cleaner / Metal Polish - Aerosol 18 oz. (AMR A142)
Utilize this Backyard Pro Butcher Series manual meat mixer to drastically speed up the meat-mixing process and increase the efficiency of your kitchen's food prep.
Mix meats, vegetables, and much more together efficiently with this Backyard Pro MM-44 Butcher Series 44 lb. meat mixer. With a simple-to-use crank that rotates the paddles inside, this mixer will ensure that herbs and spices are mixed consistently throughout your meat products. Ideal for a variety of establishments, this meat mixer can be used in restaurants, delis, and butcher shops.
A clear plexiglass top lets you closely monitor the progress of your mixing, and a small cutout on the cover allows herbs and spices to be added while mixing.
Rubber feet prevent any unwanted movement while operating the mixer. The unit can also be surface-mounted for even more stability (hardware sold separately).
Easy to Clean
For ease of cleaning, the interior paddles are completely removable so you can minimize downtime.
The gears attached to the crank are made of durable metal, which allows for long-lasting, heavy use of the mixer.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Height:13 1/2 Inches
- Depth:9 3/4 Inches
- Capacity:44 lb.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register