Other Available Sizes:
- 30 lb. stainless steel sausage stuffer with a vertical design that saves counter space
- Type 201 stainless steel sides; type 304 stainless steel canister for durability and easy cleaning
- Enclosed steel gears with 2 speed options; heavy-duty pressure release valve for ultimate precision
- Includes 1/2”, 3/4”, 1 1/4”, and 1 1/2” stainless steel funnels for a variety of products
- Large rubber feet and a heavy base help prevent rocking during use
- Backyard Pro Butcher Series 38 - 42mm Hank of Natural Hog Sausage Casing - Makes 100 lb.
- #24 Gauge Butcher Sausage Twine 2 lb. Spool
- #24 Gauge Butcher Sausage Twine 1/2 lb. Ball
- Avantco 177PSSV4 Pressure Release Valve for SS-7V, SS-11V, and SS-15V Sausage Stuffers
- Avantco 177PSSV8 Canister Mounting Hardware for SS-7V, SS-11V, and SS-15V Sausage Stuffers - 4/Pack
|Length||22 13/16 Inches|
|Width||15 3/8 Inches|
|Height||30 11/16 Inches|
|Type||Vertical Sausage Stuffers|
Make kielbasa, chorizo, bratwurst, and other mouthwatering meats with this Avantco SS-30V 30 lb. vertical manual sausage stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" stainless steel funnels! This unit boasts a vertical design that delivers reliable performance while taking up minimal counter space. It includes 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" stainless steel funnels so you can make snack sticks, sausage, and luncheon meats without needing to buy any additional accessories. The four sizes of funnels allows you to use nearly infinite sizes of collagen, fibrous, and natural casings to make your special dishes.
The stuffer has enclosed steel gears that turn with two speed options so you can easily attach the handle to a fast-or-slow-turning shaft, combining with a pressure relief valve to offer precise control over your product's consistency. The handle and gear design give you greater leverage and make turning and stuffing sausage easier than ever. Large all-metal drive gears and piston rod are made to deliver the pressure needed to stuff sausages big and small, with ultimate control and consistency thanks to the built-in pressure valve. Plus, the heavy-duty gasket completely seals the cylinder to prevent any meat or air leaks that would compromise the perfect sausage.
Type 201 stainless steel sides and a removable type 304 stainless steel tilt out canister ensure long-lasting durability as well as quick and simple cleaning. This sausage stuffer features large rubber feet and a heavy base to help prevent rocking during use. Add this rugged, large capacity sausage stuffer to your commercial kitchen or butcher shop to expand your sausage selection!
Length: 22 13/16"
Width: 15 3/8"
Height: 30 11/16"
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-11V 11 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-15V 15 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-7V 7 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register