This sausage stuffer was just what I was looking for for home use. It is larger than most that people would consider good for home use, but that is exactly what I wanted without getting into a very expensive commercial option. This makes the task of making sausage much easier and quicker. It does take up quite a bit of room for something you wont likely have out all the time, but it isn't to heavy so storing it is not a problem.
Other Available Sizes:
- 11 lb. stainless steel sausage stuffer with a vertical design that saves counter space
- Type 201 stainless steel sides and a removable type 304 stainless steel tilt out canister for durability and easy cleaning
- Enclosed steel gears turn with 2 speed options, combining with a heavy-duty pressure release valve for ultimate control over sausage consistency
- Large rubber feet and a heavy base help prevent rocking during use
- Includes ½”, ¾”, 1 1/4”, and 1 ½” stainless steel funnels so you can make a variety of snack sticks, sausage, and luncheon meats
- #24 Gauge Butcher Sausage Twine 2 lb. Spool
- #24 Gauge Butcher Sausage Twine 1/2 lb. Ball
- Backyard Pro Butcher Series 38 - 42mm Hank of Natural Hog Sausage Casing - Makes 100 lb.
- Avantco 177PSSV516 Stainless Steel 1/2" Funnel for SS-7V, SS-11V, and SS-15V Sausage Stuffers
- Avantco 177PSSV522 Stainless Steel 3/4" Funnel for SS-7V, SS-11V, and SS-15V Sausage Stuffers
- Avantco 177PSSV532 Stainless Steel 1 1/4" Funnel for SS-7V, SS-11V, and SS-15V Sausage Stuffers
- Avantco 177PSSV538 Stainless Steel 1 1/2" Funnel for SS-7V, SS-11V, and SS-15V Sausage Stuffers
Clear up counter space while providing your customers with specialty sausages with this Avantco SS-11V 11 lb. vertical manual sausage stuffer!
Whether you're making kielbasa, chorizo, or bratwurst, this stuffer has what it takes to give you consistent links or ropes of sausage. Its vertical design delivers reliable performance while taking up minimal counter space. Plus, it's easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain construction will keep your sausage-making operation running at maximum efficiency.
Multiple Tube Attachments
Included with this stuffer are 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" stainless steel funnels so you can make snack sticks, sausage, and luncheon meats without needing to buy any additional accessories. The four sizes of funnels allows you to use nearly infinite sizes of collagen, fibrous, and natural casings to make your special dishes.
The stuffer has enclosed steel gears that turn with two speed options so you can easily attach the handle to a fast-or-slow-turning shaft, combining with a pressure relief valve to offer precise control over your product's consistency. The handle and gear design give you greater leverage and make turning and stuffing sausage easier than ever.
Type 201 stainless steel sides and a removable type 304 stainless steel tilt out canister ensure long-lasting durability as well as quick and simple cleaning. It also features a heavy base and large rubber feet to ensure stability while in use.
- Width:11 3/4 Inches
- Depth:12 Inches
- Height:26 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 2 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-15V 15 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAvantco SS-7V 7 lb. Stainless Steel Vertical Manual Sausage Stuffer with 1/2", 3/4", 1 1/4", and 1 1/2" Stainless Steel Funnels
People Talk About:home sausage commercial consider easier exactly heavy larger much option
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register