Avantco PMX40FORK Fork
- Serves as a direct replacement part
- Keeps inner components of your mixer functioning correctly
- Holds the fork axle in place
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
This Avantco PMX40FORK fork serves as a direct replacement for the one that came with your Avantco 40 qt. mixer. This fork holds the fork axle in place and helps your machine operate correctly, so replacing a damaged or worn one will ensure that your mixer is back up and running in no time!
Width: 2 1/4"
Height: 3 3/4"
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Resources and Downloads
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register