Avantco PMX30SCAP Motor Start Capacitor
- Serves as a direct replacement part
- Essential part of your mixer's power supply
- Used when the motor is cycling on
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
This Avantco PMX30SCAP motor start capacitor serves as a direct replacement for the one that came with your Avantco 30 qt. mixer. This capacitor is an essential part of the mixer's power supply, because it allows the motor to be cycled on and off quickly. It then operates in the circuit by staying active long enough to allow the motor to be brought just under its full capacity. Replacing your damaged or worn start capacitor ensures that your mixer will operate correctly.
Length: 3 1/2"
Wire Length: 6"
Resources and Downloads
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register