Avantco CPT-71 71" Countertop Refrigerated Prep Rail
Other Available Styles:
- Holds up to (8) 1/3 size or (16) 1/6 size food pans (sold separately)
- Lift-up lid for easy access and food safety
- Made of durable type 201 stainless steel for corrosion-resistance with built-in non-scratch feet
- Temperature range of 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit; electronic thermostat with digital display
- Uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant; 115V
You May Also Need
Choice 1/2 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $5.49 / Each
Choice 1/2 Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
plus $5.99 / Each
Choice 1/3 Size 4" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $4.39 / Each
Choice 1/3 Size Stainless Steel Solid Steam Table / Hotel Pan Cover
plus $4.99 / Each
Avantco 360CPTB32824 Divider Bar for CPT-71-HC
$14.29 / Each
Avantco 360SNZ71GLS 71" Sneeze Guard
$296.99 / Each
|Width||70 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||15 9/16 Inches|
|Height||11 1/2 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||8 Pans|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Number of Compartments||8 - 16|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Keep all your essential ingredients and prep items nearby with this Avantco CPT-71 71" refrigerated countertop prep rail. Perfect for storing items such as sliced tomatoes, pickles, relish, onions, and lettuce, this unit increases the ease of prep work. It ensures the condiments, sandwich toppings, or salad ingredients are kept at the appropriate temperature but still close at hand.
If you need a prep station for your restaurant or cafe, this prep rail is a great choice! It offers the cold storage area you need for your condiments but can be placed on your own countertop. This is especially important if you don't have the budget or the space for a full prep refrigerator. This model can hold a total of (8) 1/3 size or (16) 1/6 size food pans (sold separately) and comes with pan support bars. Additionally, a stainless steel hinged cover can be closed to prevent loss of temperature and protect against airborne contaminants.
Exterior and interior type 201 stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability and corrosion-resistance. Non-scratch plastic feet provide stability and keep it from sliding or leaving marks on your countertop. A self-contained refrigeration system uses eco-friendly R600a refrigerant, providing reliable and even cooling throughout the unit. R600a refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. As a result, the unit is an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
This unit has an integrated electronic thermostat that allows you to set the temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Its external digital LED panel displays the set temperature so you can make sure that it is always set at the correct holding temperature for your food. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation and includes a 5' cord.
Width: 70 7/8"
Depth: 15 9/16"
Height: 11 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco CPT-48 47" Countertop Refrigerated Prep Rail
Avantco CPT-60 59" Countertop Refrigerated Prep Rail
Avantco CPT-40 40" Countertop Refrigerated Prep Rail
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register