Avantco COFMTR1 Fan Motor for CO-14 and CO-16 - 110-120V
- Direct replacement for original part
- Used on CO-14 and CO-16 convection ovens
- Circulates hot air for even cooking
|Depth||3 3/4 Inches|
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||110 - 120|
|Type||Motor and Blower System Parts|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
This Avantco COFMTR1 fan motor serves as a direct replacement for a worn out or broken one on CO-14 and CO-16 countertop convection ovens. A vital part of your oven's cooking system, the fan motor is critical to maintaining even air distribution and minimizing temperature fluctuations through the cooking chamber. If the fan isn't blowing properly during use and you have determined that the motor is at fault, be sure to replace it promptly.
Depth: 3 3/4"
Height: 3 1/2"
Resources and Downloads
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register