Avantco CFP7D Dice Continuous Feed Food Processor with 7 Discs - 3/4 hp
Other Available Types:
- Powerful 3/4 hp motor minimizes prep time to keep up with the demands of a busy commercial kitchen
- Built-in safety mechanism stops motor when the pusher is opened more than 12" to prevent injury
- Kidney-shaped hopper, cylindrical hopper, and plunger expedite food processing in busy kitchens
- Includes 7 discs for dicing, grating, shredding, and slicing
- Great for processing a wide variety of vegetables
You May Also Need View All Items
To learn about the different types of food processors and their various uses, check out this short video!
|Depth||22 1/2 Inches|
|Hopper Style||Half Moon|
|Number of Discs / Blades Included||7|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Type||Continuous Feed Processors|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this food processor with tomatoes?
- A ripe tomato will be too soft and delicate to slice in this food processor. If you need to slice tomatoes quickly and consistently, check out our selection of tomato slicers!
- Will this food processor work for harder vegetables such as yams/sweet potatoes?
- Root vegetables such as yams/sweet potatoes, beets, and parsnips are naturally hard and dense. Because of this, this food processor is not recommended for usage with those vegetables as it may lead to operational issues with the machine.
Slice, grate, and dice fresh ingredients for your most popular dishes with the Avantco CFP7D continuous feed food processor! This food processor features a 3/4 horsepower motor with a convenient continuous feed chute to ensure you can produce large quantities of ingredients during your busiest hours.
For premium versatility, this food processor comes with three slicing discs to cut food into 5/64", 5/32", and 3/8" pieces, a 3/8" dicing grid, and another three grating discs to shave food into 5/16", 5/32", and 1/8" sizes. Discs are easily changed thanks to the processor's simple design, and the included pusher lets you make sure every bit of food is chopped in each batch. With the addition of the 3/8" dicing grid and 3/8" slicing disc, this unit is set up to dice right away. The additional ability to not only slice, grate and shred - but also dice gives near-limitless prep options in a fraction of the time it takes to do manually.
A 2" diameter cylindrical hopper and a 6" x 3" kidney-shaped hopper are built into the top of the unit for maximum output. For safety, the motor stops when the attached pusher is opened more than 12" above the opening, and thanks to its cast aluminum body, you can be sure this food processor is built for long-lasting durability at a price that won't break the bank.
Depth: 22 1/2"
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register