Avantco 17811872HC Evaporator Coil
- Fits select Avantco units
- Direct replacement for the evaporator coil that came with your unit
- Essential part of your unit's refrigeration system
- Uses R-290 refrigerant
Customer questions about this product
- Is this part something I can install myself?
- This item should be installed by a qualified service technician with the proper training necessary to install this part.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
This Avantco 17811872HC evaporator coil is a perfect replacement for the one that came with your Avantco Refrigeration unit! An essential part of any refrigeration system, the evaporator coil runs refrigerant through a coiled frame, absorbing heat from the interior of the unit and cooling it down. It can be used to quickly and easily replace a broken coil, minimizing downtime.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register