Avantco 142" Band Saw Blade for Frozen Meat and General Use
Other Available Sizes:
- Reduces waste and bone dust by 30%
- Ideal for frozen or thawed meat with or without bone
- Easily changes out with other saw blades
- Durable carbon tool steel with heat hardened tips
- 5/8" thick blade; 4 teeth per inch
|Blade Size||142 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for saw blades to prevent rusting?
- To care for your saw blades, it is recommended to clean the blades, dry with a towel, and then apply with a coat of food grade oil to prevent the blades from rusting.
Designed to precisely and quickly cut through frozen, bone-in, or boneless meats, this Avantco 142" band saw blade is ideal for butcher shops looking to increase output and efficiency. This durable carbon tool steel blade features four teeth every inch to easily slice through your most popular meats, and it is heat-treated for additional durability to reduce change-outs and increase cutting speed. And thanks to its thin design, this saw blade helps reduce waste and bone dust by up to 30% when compared with thicker conventional blades.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register