- Direct replacement for original part
- Features pulse button and powerful 1800 RPM motor
- Compatible with AvaMix Revolution food processors
- 120V; 735W; 1 hp
- AvaMix Revolution 9283BLCL34 3 Qt. Clear Plastic Bowl and Smooth "S" Blade for 1 hp Food Processors
- AvaMix Revolution 9283BLGY34 3 Qt. Gray Plastic Bowl and Smooth "S" Blade for 1 hp Food Processors
- AvaMix Revolution 9283BLSS34 3 Qt. Stainless Steel Bowl with "S" Blade
|Shipping Weight||30 lb.|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Designed specifically for use in your AvaMix Revolution food processor, this motor base is a direct replacement for the original part. It has a simple on/off switch that controls a powerful 1800 RPM motor to effortlessly chop through ingredients. Plus, it has a pulse button. Be sure to replace this part should it become damaged or faulty, so you can restore your unit to proper functionality.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register