Advance Tabco MSLAG-305C 30" x 60" 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Work Table with Undershelf and Casters
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable 16 gauge type 304 stainless steel top
- Includes an 18-gauge stainless steel undershelf
- Approximate 450 lb. top shelf weight capacity
- Features a 30" x 60" work surface
- 5" swivel casters, two with brakes
- Easy-to-clean surface
- Boasts 3" gussets for superior strength
- Great for busy commercial kitchens
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Smaller items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/2 Inches|
|Leg Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Legs||4|
|Stainless Steel Type||Type 304|
|Tabletop Material||Stainless Steel|
|Top Capacity||450 Lb.|
|Undershelf Construction||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I put equipment on my work table?
- Smaller appliances like blenders or can openers should be fine. For maximum stability, we recommend limiting the placement of heavy objects on work tables. We have a great selection of equipment stands which are designed specifically to hold countertop equipment.
- Is this item compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories?
- No, this item is not compatible with Smart Fabrication shelving accessories.
- Will using casters on my Advance Tabco work table or equipment stand increase the working height?
- As an added service, Advance Tabco will automatically send shorter table legs when you purchase one of their work tables or stands along with a set of Advance Tabco casters. The shorter legs will guarantee that your table’s height will remain the same as is listed on the table’s product page, ensuring a comfortable working height for your needs.
Expand the work space of your commercial kitchen with this Advance Tabco MSLAG-305C 30" x 60" 16-gauge type 304 stainless steel work table with stainless steel undershelf! It's perfect for completing a variety of tasks including chopping fruits and vegetables, kneading dough, and assembling side dishes and desserts. The top shelf has a weight capacity of approximately 400 lb. and it's sound-deadened to help keep loud noises from disturbing your customers. Featuring easy-to-clean, rolled front and rear edges, the sides of the table are squared off for flush placement against walls or other tables.
Boasting an adjustable 18-gauge stainless steel undershelf for added versatility, you can store additional supplies and ingredients for convenient access. The (4) 1 5/8" diameter stainless steel legs and 5" swivel casters (two with brakes) provide stability while allowing you to move the table for more effective cleaning.
For superior balance and strength, this table includes legs with 3" gussets rather than the standard 2" gussets found on other tables. With a larger surface area of welded material to fortify the connection between the leg clamps and the shelf, you can store equipment and supplies on the undershelf without worrying about breakage. To support the weight on top and maintain a level work surface, this work table is engineered with two reinforcing hat channels.
Height: 35 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register