ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case
$51.61/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$52.99/Case|
Recommended Similar Item
Other Available Sizes:
- For use with chamber vacuum packaging machines
- 4-mil thickness
- Suitable for sous vide cooking
- Made of 80% polyethylene, 20% nylon
- 6" open end
|VacMaster 30612 Specs|
|In Chamber Bag Type||Standard Chamber Bag|
|Material||Polyethylene / Nylon|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this Vacmaster vacuum bag / pouch boilable?
- Yes, Vacmaster bags and pouches can be boiled. All styles will withstand boiling temperatures for up to 20 minutes; for maximum performance, check out their ”Re-Therm” line of bags, which can be boiled for 30 minutes.
- How do I determine if a vacuum machine bag will work on my machine?
If you have a chamber-type machine: Buy a chamber-type bag (mesh-less design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine, and the bag must also fit inside your machine’s chamber.
If you have an external-type machine: You must buy an external-type, or "out of chamber" bag (mesh design). The open end of the vacuum bag must be the same size or shorter than the seal bar on your machine.
All of our vacuum machine bags list how large the open end is, and whether you can use them with external or chamber machines, in the content.
- What foods cannot be vacuum sealed?
- Foods containing anaerobic bacteria cannot be vacuum sealed: mushrooms, garlic, seafood, and soft cheeses, such as brie, camembert, ricotta, and other soft and unpasteurized cheeses.
VacMaster 30612 Details
These 6" x 12" industrial strength, 4 mil chamber vacuum packaging bags help keep food fresh up to five times longer than traditional storage methods! The chamber pouches seal securely with any chamber vacuum packaging machines to ensure long lasting freshness. Made of 80% polyethylene and 20% nylon, these pouches can be frozen, refrigerated and even microwaved with resistance to puncture and abrasion in all forms! The bags are also great for sous vide cooking for added versatility. The bags can be boiled for up to 20 minutes.
The 6" side of this bag is the open end, for sealing.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand low temperature applications and is safe for freezer storage.
This item can be boiled safely.
People Talk About:great Bags case buy ARY 30612 Chamber fair Packaging Pouches
ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000/Case worked out great for us. I do find them to be expensive in general, but this brand was a very fair price.
ARY VacMaster 30612 6" x 12" Chamber Vacuum Packaging Pouches / Bags 4 Mil - 1000 / Case This is a great product! There are so many in this case! Great buy!
No B.S. Great bags at a fair price. You could pay more, but why would you, I buy in bulk and shipping is always super fast.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register