This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Standard copper manifold with gate valve
- Stainless steel legs and undershelf
- Non-marking feet
- Deep drawn type 304 stainless steel wells
- Pans sold separately
APW Wyott SST-208-2S Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 101 lb.
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 22 1/2 Inches
- 34 1/4 Inches
- 7.2 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 Volts
- 1,500 Watts
- Base Style
- Without Casters
- Control Type
- Number of Pans
- Number of Wells
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Power Type
- Floor Model
- Top Material
- Stainless Steel
- Well Type
- Sealed / Wet Well
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
APW Wyott SST-208-2S Details
This stationary APW Wyott SST2S sealed element steam table features two individual sealed wells, perfect for maintaining hot soups, stews, chilis, vegetables, and much more! The APW Wyott SST2S sealed element steam table is designed with non-marking feet that adjust the unit height between from 34 1/2" to 35 1/2".
Each unit is constructed of type 304 stainless steel with four stainless steel legs and a stainless steel undershelf. Individually-controlled, 750 watt, high-output tubular heating elements ensure proper temperature control in both wet and dry applications.
The APW Wyott SST2S sealed element steam table comes complete with a 1/2" thick poly cutting board for ample workspace when filling plates, bowls, and platters with warm foods. Measures 31 3/8" long.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott SST-208-2S
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.