Other Available Voltages:
- Up to 460 hot dogs per hour
- 19 1/2" wide cooking area
- 10 "Tru-Turn" non-stick rollers
- APW Wyott 21792800 9" Plastic Tongs and Holder Set for HotRod Hot Dog Roller Grills
- APW Wyott 21794063 Slant Top Roller Grill Divider Kit
- APW Wyott 4939100 4" Metal Leg Kit for RTR Refrigerated Topping Rails and HotRod Hot Dog Roller Grills
- APW Wyott BC-31D Hot Dog Bun Cabinet with Drawer for HR-31 Series Hot Dog Roller Grills - Holds 100 Buns
- APW Wyott SG-31XP 26 1/2" Pass-Through Sneeze Guard
- APW Wyott SG-31 24 1/4" Single Door Sneeze Guard
$561.00/EachOut Of Stock
- APW Wyott SG-31XPC 26 1/2" Pass-Through Enclosed Sneeze Guard
- Carlisle 4116900 Sparta Spectrum 24" Hot Dog Roller Brush with Polyester Bristles - 1" Bristle Diameter
|APW Wyott 3A-HRS31S-240 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||44 lb.|
|Width||23 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||18 5/8 Inches|
|Height||11 3/4 Inches|
|Wattage||885 - 1,160 Watts|
|Hot Dog Capacity||30 Hot Dogs|
|Number of Heating Zones||2 Zones|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
APW Wyott 3A-HRS31S-240 Details
This APW Wyott HRS-31S non-stick slant top hot dog roller grill combines the power to cook up to 460 hot dogs per hour with the convenience of a non-stick cooking surface. Its slanted design provides excellent product visibility.
The APW Wyott HRS-31S hot dog roller grill features ten "Tru-Turn" non-stick rollers that provide a 19 1/2" wide cooking area. "Tru-Turn" non-stick rollers offer excellent product release and quick clean up. Just wipe the rollers clean with a damp cloth!
The hot dog roller grill's heating system features two adjustable heating zones. Set one zone for grilling temperatures and the other to food-safe holding temperatures, for serving customers.
Width: 23 3/4"
Depth: 18 5/8"
Height: 11 3/4"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
APW Wyott 3A-HRS31S-240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register