Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for superior durability
- Subtle paneling pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Perfect for hotels and bars
- Ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving old fashioneds and other cocktails
- Large size for doubles
Other Products from this Line
Anchor Hocking ClarisseShop this Line
- Anchor Hocking 90252 Clarisse 10 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77796 Clarisse 16 oz. Cooler Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90253 Clarisse 12 oz. Stackable Rocks / Double Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90254 Clarisse 14 oz. Stackable Beverage Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77770 Clarisse 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 90255 Clarisse 16 oz. Stackable Cooler Glass - 24/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77792R Clarisse 12 oz. Beverage Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77787 Clarisse 7 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
- Anchor Hocking 77788R Clarisse 8 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
|Anchor Hocking 77790R Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 5/8 Inches|
|Features|| Heat Treated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Product Line||Anchor Hocking Clarisse|
|Type|| Old Fashioned Glasses|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 77790R Details
This Anchor Hocking Oneida 77790R 12 oz. Clarisse rocks glass is certain to please with its upscale look. Featuring a unique, subtle paneling pattern which adds both grip and visual appeal, this glass makes a great addition to your beverage service! Thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this glass is perfect for showing off the rich, amber tones of whiskey or scotch. Plus, it boasts a rim-tempered construction, giving the glass remarkable durability and allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your bar, hotel, or lounge.
The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes. It's easy to deliver top-notch service with this elegant yet hardy Clarisse rocks glass, whether you're serving up old fashioneds or doubles of any of your other popular cocktails!
Top Diameter: 3 5/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 12 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register