Anchor Hocking 90252 Clarisse 10 oz. Stackable Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 24/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for longer lasting use
- Crystal clear glass construction displays beverages attractively
- Glass shape is perfect for old fashioneds or liquor served on the rocks
- Stackable design conserves storage space in your establishment
- Has a timeless, classic design that blends in with any table setting
Customers Also Viewed
|Anchor Hocking 90252 Specs|
|Height||3 5/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Is this item covered by warranty?
- This item may be covered by the Sure Guard Guarantee. If the rim of a tumbler or the foot or rim of a piece of stemware chips in normal use, Anchor Hocking Oneida may provide you with either a replacement or refund when the item is returned to the dealer/distributor. Please contact a Customer Solutions Specialist if you have any issues with chipping.
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 90252 Details
This Anchor Hocking Oneida 90252 Clarisse 10 oz. stackable rocks glass is certain to please with its classic, old-fashioned style and shape. This 10 oz. rocks glass is ideal for holding mixed drinks or liquors on the rocks, treating your customers to their favorite drinks in a sophisticated glass. And thanks to its convenient tapered design, it can be stacked with other glasses to save space.
This glass is rim-tempered, ensuring your glass remains durable and strong through each use. Best of all, since it has a crystal clear construction, this glass does an excellent job of showcasing your expertly crafted old fashioned or fine liquor. The attractive presentation it offers is sure to tempt your guests to sit, relax, and order a drink.
Top Diameter: 3 1/2"
Bottom Diameter: 2 5/8"
Maximum Diameter: 3 1/2"
Height: 3 5/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item can safely be stacked with identical or indicated items to promote easy transportation and space-saving storage.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:glass glasses glassware bar feel rocks stackable beers drinks handle
These glasses are even nicer in person. I don't think they look like your typical stacking glass. The have a nice heavy feel that our members have come to expect for a rocks glass.
We use these are the perfect size for water cups and we also use them for short pours of beers, although I'd recommend a taller glass for the latter as it seems like a short poor for beer. The anchor shape in the bottom of the glass is simple and pretty. The glasses don't chip or break often.
Excellent item for high traffic bar use. Durable glassware that is dishwasher safe. They look good for customers and are designed well enough to handle everyday use.
Love these, I would go around to consignment stores or to other websites trying to find a good rocks glass that gave a good portion to not dilute the drink yet still feel large and solid in your hand. Excellent price as well, good shipping box, haven't had one glass arrive broken, and I continue to re-order these as needed.
These glasses are perfect for common bar drinks. They also look great on the bar. They are nice heavy glasses too. Being stackable makes them use less storage space too
These are my favorite rocks glasses due to the feel but I have noticed that the rims are often uneven. It isn't noticeable unless it happens to be the spot you're drinking from.
sturdy and classy. these are worth ordering again as a standard for our restaurant. versatile, stackable, and always able to make any drink look good (even just water).
We purchased this glassware because they were stackable and because they were much cuter than our previous glassware. Glassware have proven to be durable, however, they break into very large & sharp pieces of glass.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register