Anchor Hocking 77770 Clarisse 10 oz. Rocks / Old Fashioned Glass - 36/Case
Other Available Sizes:
- Rim-tempered for superior durability
- Subtle paneling pattern adds grip and visual appeal
- Crystal-clear clarity shows off your beverages
- Perfect for hotels and bars
- Ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes
- Stable base adds heft and durability
- Great for serving old fashioneds and other cocktails
|Anchor Hocking 77770 Specs|
|Height||3 3/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||2 3/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||3 3/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
Anchor Hocking 77770 Details
This Anchor Hocking Oneida 77770 10 oz. Clarisse rocks glass is certain to please with its upscale look. Featuring a unique, subtle paneling pattern which adds both grip and visual appeal, this glass makes a great addition to your beverage service! Thanks to its crystal-clear complexion, this glass is perfect for showing off the rich, amber tones of whiskey or scotch. Plus, it boasts a rim-tempered construction, giving the glass remarkable durability and allowing it to stand up to night after night of clanging ice cubes and spirited fun at your bar, hotel, or lounge.
The thick, stable base adds heft and weight to this glass, offering a more expensive feel for your guests, while the wide opening provides ample space for ice cubes and beverage garnishes. It's easy to deliver top-notch service with this elegant yet hardy Clarisse rocks glass, whether you're serving up old fashioneds or any of your other popular cocktails!
Top Diameter: 3 3/8"
Bottom Diameter: 2 3/8"
Height: 3 3/8"
Capacity: 10 oz.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of lead-based products.
Other Products from this Line
Frequently Purchased Together
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register