American Metalcraft MELSL92 Endurance 64 oz. Angled Round Melamine Serving Bowl
$9.82/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Perfect for serving soups and salads at restaurants, buffets, or catered events
- Made of durable melamine
- Elegant, porcelain look
- Lighter and easier to use than traditional China
- Crisp, contemporary design
|American Metalcraft MELSL92 Specs|
|Top Diameter||9 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to care for my melamine item?
- There are a few simple guidelines you can follow to get the most out of your melamine item. In general, melamine is not microwave or oven safe. You can use a commercial dishwasher to clean your melamine items; however, top-rack only is recommended for residential dishwashing units. Avoid cutting directly on your melamine products with a serrated knife to prevent nicks and scratches. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Care and Use sheet included on this page.
American Metalcraft MELSL92 Details
Blending the elegant look of porcelain with the unbeatable durability of Melamine, this 2 qt. American Metalcraft MELSL92 Endurance slanted round bowl is perfect for serving salads, entrees, side dishes and more at your buffet or catered event! Its stunning slanted design brings a contemporary look, while its white body emphasizes your foods' freshness and vibrant colors.
Top Diameter: 9 1/4"
Capacity: 2 qt.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
American Metalcraft MELSL92
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:bowls salads bowl nicely around Easy Excellent great guests light
This bowl is a very light weight bowl. Easy to use, easy to clean. Definitely recommend you buying this for your catering and display needs
Excellent bowl for the price. Looks like a more expensive product, but is really melamine. We serve our salads, pastas, and other dishes in these bowls and have the presentation is excellent.
These bowls were ordered to serve family-style salads at a recent event we catered. They hold the perfect amount of salad for 8 guests and look great on the table. Plus they don't take up a lot of space, a hot commodity around elaborate wedding centerpieces! Not too heavy-- so great for guests to pass around. The tongs lay nicely against the lower edge without falling out. I love the look of these, and have several other sizes in this design.
Beautiful bowls perfect for serving salads or other sides. They look nice yet are cheaper than real china. These don't stain and they feel nice and sturdy but light at the same time.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register