I got these for personal use at home. I used to make pizza for a living and i use these to store homemade dough in the fridge, They work great!!
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable tempered aluminum
|American Metalcraft DRP774 Specs|
|Height||2 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Diameter||7 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||7 7/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I guarantee my dough will stay fresh when stacking these containers?
- For optimal proofing conditions, our product specialists recommend purchasing lids for each container. When stacked with a lid, the containers will provided a tighter seal, facilitating proper proofing and dough moisture to help keep your dough fresher longer.
American Metalcraft DRP774 Details
Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and bakeries, these sturdy American Metalcraft DRP774 dough pans feature a durable 14 gauge tempered aluminum construction and convenient self-stacking design! Stacking pans, like these, are great for creating tall towers of prepared dough. Each pan simply sits into the one below it, effectively forming a cover, and eliminating the need for multiple lids. These high quality pans are a great investment for any kitchen. Their thick metal build refrigerates quickly and is easily cleaned for fast, efficient, everyday service.
Top Diameter: 7 7/8"
Interior Diameter: 7 1/4"
Height: 2 3/8"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18720 20" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BP39 39" Forked Pizza Bubble Popper with Wooden Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18708 8" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft DD5704 5" Wide Dough Docker with Aluminum Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 16" x 17" Wooden Pizza Peel with 24" Handle 4216
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18" x 18" Wooden Pizza Peel with 23" Handle 4218
People Talk About:pans dough great pizza lid pan stack bowl lids perfect
Exactly as I expected. I allow my pizza dough to rise overnight and this container is the perfect size. These pans are stackable, which is also handy for storage. A handy lid is also available.
Great Pan to hold you doe balls in. Very easy to clean out when done with them. Stack very nice and fit the lids perfect
We are very happy with these dough pans. We use them in conjunction with the lids and they are perfect for storing dough and letting it rise.
The 8" Round Stacking Dough Pans are a great buy for the quality. you can't find a better deal anywhere, trust me we looked all over.
Ordered 48 of these and they are excellent. Ordered another 24 and they are apparently made by a different (cheaper) manufacturer. Much more shallow and do not stack properly. Buyer beware!
Thanks for your review! We looked into this issue and discovered that the current pan we carry is shallower. We have corrected our site to reflect this, thanks for bringing this to our attention!
These dough pans are great! The are sturdy, well sized and easy to clean. Combine with a lid and you have a valuable addition to your kitchen.
This is a great pan. I purchased with the lid. The only problem I had was that I dropped it on the floor and it dented very easily.
Great product, great service, always a ease ordering from such a great customer service based business will be back for sure to continue with this company.
At first I seen this pizza dough pans at the local pizza joint where they have a couple of stacks of these pans, each stack probably had 10-12 of these pans and there were 2 big stacks. Whenever the pizza maker needed to make a pie, he just took out this pan and knocked-out the dough from it, and started stretching out a pie. Since I frequently make my own pizza at home, I decided that this pan is a must for me There is not much to say about it other than it works and there are no defects with it. It can also be used as a soup bowl if you are out of standard soup bowl, as well as an ingredient bowl. I also purchased a lid for it that keep the dough from coming out. If you get more than 2 of these pans, then you only need 1 lid since you can stack the pans up.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register