I got these for personal use at home. I used to make pizza for a living and i use these to store homemade dough in the fridge, They work great!!
Other Available Sizes:
- Great for proofing, as well as keeping dough moist and free from contaminants
- 18 gauge aluminum
|Interior Diameter||6 3/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||8 1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Perfect for creating optimal proofing conditions for your pizza pies and other dough products, this 6 3/4" lid features a durable 18 gauge aluminum construction and convenient stackable design! In addition to facilitating proper proofing conditions and retaining dough moisture, these indispensable pan lids are great for keeping your dough free from dust and other airborne undesirables.
Top Diameter: 8 1/2"
Interior Diameter: 6 3/4"
Due to the universal nature of this product, source may vary.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft HDD94 8 1/3" Heavy Duty Steel Pizza Pan Gripper for Shallow Pans
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BP39 39" Forked Pizza Bubble Popper with Wooden Handle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18708 8" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 20" x 21" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle 4220
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18716 16" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft DD5704 5" Wide Dough Docker with Aluminum Handle - 3/8" Stainless Steel Pins
People Talk About:dough pan great lid pans 8inch lids pizza stacking buy
This is the perfect cover for the straight sided stacking pan. Just what you need to keep your dough from drying out or keep dust out of your pan when stored.
Very happy to have received these just like they are show. Came to me with no problems and have been using them ever since. Very pleased with what was sent to me.
We use these lids with the dough pan and they are a quality product. Although they are made of plastic they are really quite sturdy.
our pizza guy uses the 8" Dough Pan Lid in conjuction with the 8' dough proofing pans. it is a great buy and we reccomend it.
Perfect for prepping our dry mixes for the next days production. These aluminum dough pans and lids are a great addition to our commercial kitchen.
Works great with the 8 inch dough pan. You only need one lid since the dough pans have the ability to stack. I use this combination in my home for making pizza dough in advance.
Great product, great service, always a ease ordering from such a great customer service based business, will be back for sure to continue with this company.
This 8-inch dough pan lid goes together with the 8-inch round stacking dough pan, which is sold separately. The lid keep the dough inside the pan from rising out as well as protecting the dough from outside elements such as dust or whatever might contaminate it. This lid can also be used as a plate or as a cup coaster. If you will buy the 8-inch round stacking dough pan then you should also purchase this lid, because it makes sense and they go together.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register