American Metalcraft CAR12HC 12" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum CAR Pizza Pan
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
|Bottom Diameter||11 Inches|
|Top Diameter||12 Inches|
|Coating||Anodized Hard Coat|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
The American Metalcraft CAR12HC 12" CAR hard coat anodized pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results to create the perfect pizza. Thanks to the dark coloring of the hard coat anodized aluminum finish, this pan heats up quicker and gets hotter than typical aluminum pans for a faster baking time. Customers will love the quick service and you'll make a crispy, evenly baked pizza every time!
Top Diameter: 12"
Bottom Diameter: 11"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Pizza Dough Dockers
Tablecraft 4103W 6" x 3" Dough Scraper
American Metalcraft PPC5 5" Black Handle Pizza Cutter
American Metalcraft A4013 13" x 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft A4014 14" x 1" Standard Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft SPADEP7 7" x 1" Super Perforated Standard Weight Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Deep Dish Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft HA80062 6" x 2" Heavy Weight Aluminum Straight Sided Deep Dish Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft SPHCCTP13 13" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Coupe Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft PHC90081.5 8" x 1 1/2" Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
American Metalcraft SPHC2006 6" Super Perforated Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Tapered / Nesting Pizza Pan
Chicago Metallic 91065 6" x 1 1/2" BAKALON Pre-Seasoned Aluminum Deep Dish Pizza Pan
People Talk About:pans edge sharp perfect pan dough crust bigger best
These pans are the best. I like the sharp edge so I can put my dough in the pan bigger and use the edge to get a perfect crust!
Allison H. from CG's Pizza Posted on 10/16/2015
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register