American Metalcraft CAR21HC 21" Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum Cutter Pizza Pan
$23.49/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 3 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- 14 gauge hard coat anodized aluminum
- Unfinished top edge can cut dough
- Hard coat finish promotes faster baking times
- Great for baking and serving pizzas
You May Also Need
Pan seasoning is essential for keeping your pans performing their best in your kitchen. This instructional video will show you the proper steps to seasoning your cooking pans based on their material.
Seasoning your pans enables you to cook great-tasting food with minimal oil, butter, or fat. It also provides a stick-resistant surface, allowing for easy clean up, and will keep your pans from rusting quickly. Check out this video to learn how to season cast iron and carbon steel pans.
|American Metalcraft CAR21HC Specs|
|Bottom Diameter||20 Inches|
|Top Diameter||21 Inches|
Hard Anodized Aluminum
Heavy Weight Aluminum
Silver Anodized Aluminum
|Type||Cutter / CAR Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I “prepare” this pan for use?
- Prior to your first use, this pan should be thoroughly cleaned and degreased, as well as seasoned once or twice. Check out our "How to Season Your Pans" video for more information. Our Pizza Pan buying guide also provides great use and care tips.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
- How is diameter classified for this pan?
- The diameter given is the diameter a food product, such as a pie or pizza, would be if baked in the pan. The pan itself is a bit wider due to the thickness of the metal on all sides.
- Is this American Metalcraft item made to order? What does that mean for me?
- Yes, this item is made to order. Orders for this item cannot be cancelled once placed and cannot be returned due to the made to order processes involved.
American Metalcraft CAR21HC Details
The American Metalcraft CAR21HC 21" CAR hard coat anodized pizza pan has an unfinished top edge that can cut dough, which allows you to roll out the dough over the pan with a rolling pin for fast, consistent results to create the perfect pizza. Thanks to the dark coloring of the hard coat anodized aluminum finish, this pan heats up quicker and gets hotter than typical aluminum pans for a faster baking time. Customers will love the quick service and you'll make a crispy, evenly baked pizza every time!
Hard coat anodized pans, like this one, undergo a special electro-chemical process that converts the surface of aluminum into aluminum oxide. That said, thanks to its hard coat finish and dark coloring, this durable pan heats up quickly and gets hotter than typical pans to promote rapid baking. Unlike regular aluminum pans, anodized aluminum pans feature a non-reactive design which is great for making pizzas, as the pan will not react to the acidic sauce. It's also important to note that it's not non-stick and must be seasoned. However, with proper seasoning between uses, these pans may take on non-stick properties over time.
Top Diameter: 21"
Bottom Diameter: 20"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register