American Metalcraft 18918SP 18" Super Perforated Aluminum Pizza Disk
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Perforated design allows greater air circulation, producing a more evenly baked crust
- Standard weight aluminum transfers heat quicker than heavy weight aluminum for shorter cook times
- Unfinished edges and 9.5 mm diameter holes
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
|American Metalcraft 18918SP Specs|
|Top Diameter||18 Inches|
|Material||Standard Weight Aluminum|
|Pan Type||Super Perforated|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
American Metalcraft 18918SP Details
Bake and serve crispy, golden pizza crusts every time with this American Metalcraft 18918SP 18" super perforated aluminum pizza disk! This disk's super perforated design with 9.5mm (3/8") holes provides greater air circulation while pizzas are baking, resulting in a more evenly baked crust. Its construction also helps keep freshly baked pizzas fresher for longer, as the holes allow moisture to escape. Made of durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum, this disk resists rust, corrosion, and warping for your commercial kitchen's long-term use and enjoyment.
This pan's one-piece construction further supports even heat distribution for quality results every time. In addition, its standard weight aluminum construction transfers heat more quickly than heavy weight aluminum disks, leading to shorter cook times and happier customers at your busy pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet!
Please note: This pizza disk's edges and holes are unfinished and may be sharp.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
People Talk About:cooking crust peel nice metal lay job flat crispy cooked
These are a very thin metal sheet screen. We use them for cooking our XL pizzas. They do the job, but be aware they lay very flat and getting a peel under them can be tricky. The perforations allow the crust to get good airflow while cooking and makes a nice, crispy, well cooked crust. Be sure you season them before use.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register