$6.91/EachShips free with Plus
You must buy a minimum of 24 due to manufacturer packaging.
Other Available Sizes:
- Durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Perforated design allows greater air circulation, producing a more evenly baked crust
- Standard weight aluminum transfers heat quicker than heavy weight aluminum for shorter cook times
- Unfinished edges and 9.5 mm diameter holes
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
American Metalcraft 18915SP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 0.5 lb.
- Top Diameter
- 15 Inches
- Disk Type
- Super Perforated
- Made in America
- 18 Gauge
- Standard Weight Aluminum
- Pan Type
- Super Perforated
- Pizza Disks
Customer questions about this product
- There are metal burs hanging from the perforations on my pan. What should I do to fix this?
- These burs are commonly created when the holes are punched through the metal of the pan. They should come off during the initial washing and seasoning process of the pan.
- Why does this pan have unfinished edges?
- This pan features sharp edges that are perfect for cutting and trimming excess dough. This allows your chefs to form perfectly sized pieces of dough for each pan.
American Metalcraft 18915SP Details
Bake and serve crispy, golden pizza crusts every time with this American Metalcraft 18915SP 15" super perforated aluminum pizza disk! This disk's super perforated design with 9.5mm (3/8") holes provides greater air circulation while pizzas are baking, resulting in a more evenly baked crust. Its construction also helps keep freshly baked pizzas fresher for longer, as the holes allow moisture to escape. Made of durable, 18 gauge standard weight aluminum, this disk resists rust, corrosion, and warping for your commercial kitchen's long-term use and enjoyment.
This pan's one-piece construction further supports even heat distribution for quality results every time. In addition, its standard weight aluminum construction transfers heat more quickly than heavy weight aluminum disks, leading to shorter cook times and happier customers at your busy pizzeria, restaurant, or buffet!
Please note: This pizza disk's edges and holes are unfinished and may be sharp.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
American Metalcraft 18915SP
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register