These screens work perfect, I use them to brown bottom of the pizza when it’s completely cooked on the top!! I highly recommend it for use in pizza brick oven
$6.05/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Allows greater air circulation for a more evenly baked, crispier crust
- Use in place of traditional pizza pans
- Durable, heavy weight expanded aluminum resists rust, corrosion, and warping
- Seamless design eliminates rough or bent edges, making handling and cleaning easier
- Perfect for pizzerias, restaurants, and buffets
|American Metalcraft 18720 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.535 lb.|
|Top Diameter||20 Inches|
|Material||Heavy Weight Aluminum|
American Metalcraft 18720 Details
Serve your customers crispy, golden pizza crusts every time with this American Metalcraft 18720 20" heavy duty expanded aluminum pizza screen! Used in place of a traditional pizza pan, this pizza screen enables greater air circulation while pizzas are baking, resulting in a more evenly baked crust. Its screen design also helps keep freshly baked pizzas fresher for longer by allowing moisture to escape.
Made of 14 gauge, heavy duty expanded aluminum, this screen offers exceptional durability and corrosion resistance for your commercial kitchen's long-term use and enjoyment. Its seamless construction lacks rough or bent edges, making it safe to handle and easy to clean! This screen is a must-have for crispier crusts and happier customers at your busy restaurant, pizza shop, or buffet.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18710 10" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18712 12" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18716 16" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18718 18" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 20" x 21" Wooden Pizza Peel with 20" Handle 4220
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18714 14" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18708 8" Heavy Duty Expanded Aluminum Pizza Screen
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft 18040 4 Slot Pizza Screen Rack
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 oz. Glass Cheese Shaker with Slotted Chrome Top - 3/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsAmerican Metalcraft BP39 39" Forked Pizza Bubble Popper with Wooden Handle
People Talk About:pizza oven screens great screen size home perfect pizzas recommend
This 20” pizza screen is a great value. I use this product in a smaller size for pizzas. I use this 20” version in my cold smoker and it is the perfect solution and produces great results. I would highly recommend.
i use this for my pizza oven at home. it works great for gathering i have at home. it very durable no issues. you cant go wrong with american metalcraft.
These economical pizza screens are just fine. They do the job and should last for 6 to 12 months. You can buy heavier, more expensive screens, but they too will bend and need replacing. We clean them by leaving in the oven for a few hours and then brushing off with wire brush.
With this product I was able to add on a whole late night station to the catering and events menu. With 8 mins in the convection oven and a few sauces and the Pizza station is in full profitable swing.
We use this size pizza screen to make slices for our deck oven. It makes a nice size slice (cut into 6 pieces) and the customer seems to think the value matches the cost. The screen is solid construction, so there are no rips or tears in the metal. Well-made. Very satisfied.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register