Aluminum Roasting Pan with Straps, Handles, and Lugs (Bottom) - 24" x 18" x 4"
$70.14/EachShips free with Plus
- Made of durable 10 gauge aluminum
- Steel reinforced straps add structural support
- Drop handles adjust easily for carrying or storage
- Fits with compatible top (sold separately)
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Aluminum Roast Pan with Straps and Handles (Top) - 24" x 18" x 4 1/2"
plus $69.99 /Each
18" x 24" Kenylon Plastic Cooking Bag - 10/Pack
plus $5.89 /Pack
12" x 18" Kenylon Plastic Oven Bag - 10/Pack
plus $4.09 /Pack
Choice 17" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $3.59 /Pack
Choice 13" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $2.89 /Pack
Choice 17" Terry Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $4.99 /Pack
Choice 15" Flame-Retardant Oven Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $3.09 /Pack
Choice 13" Silicone Cloth Oven / Freezer Mitts - 2/Pack
plus $1.99 /Pack
|Type||Roasting Pan Bottoms|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between top and bottom roasting pans?
- Top and bottom roasting pans are traditionally similar in size. When used together, the pans make a double roaster, fitting snuggly to seal in steam. To ensure a secure closure, the bottom pan will often have a clip on the side, whereas the top pan will not. That's how you know which is which!
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Cook poultry or roasts with ease with this 24" x 18" x 4 1/2" deep aluminum roast pan with straps and lugs! Made of 10 gauge aluminum with two steel reinforced straps, securely-welded loop handles, and stacking lugs, this roasting pan is perfect for extra-heavy use in high traffic kitchens. Use it at your restaurant, hotel, or other commercial kitchen. The lugs assist in securing it to a compatible top (sold separately) while the metal is strong and fire resistant, making it durable for multiple uses in extreme heat. And, thanks to its ability to heat up faster, food preparation times are guaranteed to be faster, thereby reducing energy costs too.
This bottom pan is designed specifically for use with its compatible cover (sold separately) to lock in steam and enhance the flavor of your culinary creations. Be sure to check out the cover too for a complete roasting pan set.
Depth: 4 1/2"
Capacity: 28 qt.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:years roasting pretty pan held constantly cleans
We use this roasting pan constantly and have done so for almost 2 years. It has held up well and cleans up pretty well too.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register