This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Full service, operator side doors
- Condensation-free curved glass
- (2) independent heat zones
- Waterless, radiant heat
- 120/208-240V; 4600W
- Shipping Weight
- 595 lb.
- 72 Inches
- 44 Inches
- 47 7/8 Inches
- Well Length
- 45 5/16 Inches
- Well Width
- 27 3/16 Inches
- Well Depth
- 4 1/2 Inches
- 18.7 Amps
- 50/60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- 4,500 Watts
- With Base
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Glass Style
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Doors
- 3 Doors
- Number of Service Sides
- Number of Shelves
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Service Type
- Full Service
- Temperature Settings
Alto-Shaam PD2SYS-72 BK 208/240 Details
Say goodbye to clouds of steam and foggy windows with the Alto-Shaam PD2SYS-72 BK black full service 72" heated display case! This case features Halo Heat technology that is designed to keep hot foods fresh, moist, and deliciously warm without the need for water thanks to an electric thermal cable providing radiant heat without drying or hot spots. Perfect for use in your cafeteria, buffet, deli, and more, the PD2SYS-72 BK is able to hold a full range of pan sizes to accommodate all your most popular foods.
- Operator side opening includes (1) 10" x 60" work shelf
- Two base heat zones independently controlled by (2) adjustable thermostats with (10) temperature levels
- Five pan zones each hold up to (1) full size pan (12" x 20") and (1) third size pan (12" x 6") up to 4" deep, sold separately
- Case will also accommodate (3) full size sheet pans (18" x 26" x 1"), sold separately
- Condensation-free curved glass display may be lifted at a 90 degree angle for easy cleaning; removable sliding glass doors on the operator side feature "clean sweep" tracks
- Tempered glass operator doors reflect heat back onto products for increased warming and mirror the display for an enhanced merchandising effect!
- Two overhead light zones feature a total of (10) shatterproof bulbs for safety
- Durable stainless steel, pedestal-style base with painted black front and end panels
- 100% recyclable, environmentally friendly protective bumper made of 93% pre-consumer polycarbonate waste.
Left to Right: 72"
Front to Back: 44"
Height: 47 7/8"
Length: 45 5/16"
Width: 27 3/16"
Depth: 4 1/2"
This product complies with the standards imposed by Conformance European (CE).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL Listed, US & Canada
This product has been certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet applicable safety standards required for use in the United States and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product has been certified by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet applicable ANSI/NSF standards and / or other food equipment hygiene codes and requirements.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam PD2SYS-72 BK 208/240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register