Other Available Voltages:
- 3 shelves; each hold 4 chicken boats with dome covers
- Perfect for grab-and-go items, from sandwiches and rotisserie chicken to rice dishes
- Halo Heat technology ensures gentle, uniform heating; fanless design won't dry product
- Shelves are controlled independently to customize temperature settings; adjustable thermostat
- Shelves feature LED lighting and price rails for easy merchandising
- Backlit merchandising panel (graphics sold separately) to attract customers
- Access panel on bottom front latches to prevent tampering; countertop design with 4" legs
- 120V; 180W
Other Products from this Line
- Alto-Shaam HSM-24/3S-CT 24" Heated Countertop Display Cabinet - 208/240V, 140/180W
- Alto-Shaam HSM-24/3S-CT 24" Heated Countertop Display Cabinet - 230V, 180W
- Alto-Shaam HSM-36/2S/T 36" 2-Shelf Heated Countertop Display Cabinet - 120V, 160W
- Alto-Shaam HSM-36/2S/T 36" 2-Shelf Heated Countertop Display Cabinet - 208-240V, 130-170W
- Alto-Shaam HSM-36/3S-CT 36" Heated Countertop Display Cabinet - 208/240V, 190/250W
- Alto-Shaam HSM-36/3S-CT 36" Heated Countertop Display Cabinet - 230V, 210W
|Alto-Shaam HSM-24/CT 120V Specs|
|Shipping Weight||300 lb.|
|Depth||27 5/16 Inches|
|Height||45 3/4 Inches|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Service Sides||2|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Service Type|| Full Service|
Alto-Shaam HSM-24/CT 120V Details
Perfect for supermarkets, delis, cafes, and convenience stores, this Alto-Shaam HSM-24/3S-CT 24" heated countertop display cabinet safely holds hot product to encourage the sale of grab-and-go meals. Because of its countertop design, the unit is perfect for operations with limited space, but that want to expand their product offerings. It features 3 shelves to hold the hot sandwiches, rotisserie chicken, or stir fry dishes, with each shelf holding up to 4 chicken boats topped with dome covers. With this unit, you can be sure that you're merchandising product in a space-efficient manner! Plus, the shelves each feature bright, LED lighting to create a highly visible and attractive display, and price rails are included for easy labeling.
Halo Heat technology gently and evenly heats product for reliably warm dishes and satisfied customers. Because this technology operates without a fan, the heating process won't dry out product either, ensuring that chicken and other protein is hot, juicy, and ready to eat! To provide you with ample control, the shelves are designed for independent operation, allowing you to set the temperatures to best suit each shelf's intended purpose.
This particular heated display case is built for immediate access, featuring an open air, reach-in design. A backlit merchandising panel is built into the top of the unit too, helping to attract customers to the display (graphics sold separately). The bottom front of the unit is enclosed by an access panel for easy maintenance; it latches shut to prevent damage or tampering. A set of 4" legs raise the unit from the countertop to simplify and expedite cleaning. The unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 27 5/16"
Height: 45 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam HSM-24/CT 120V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register