Earn up to $433.61 back (43,361 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds 7 food pans
- Steam, convection, and combination cooking settings
- Push-button controls and clear LED readout
- Zero clearance design saves valuable space under hood and reduces ventilation costs
- PROrinse hand shower for water control
- SafeVent automatic steam venting system
- Convenient roll-in design
- 208-240V, 3 Phase
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
Alto-Shaam CTC6-10E 208-240/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 574 lb.
- 35 11/16 Inches
- 41 7/16 Inches
- 34 1/2 Inches
- 50 - 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 208/240 Volts
- Control Type
- Dials / Buttons
- Door Type
- Demo Available
Made in America
- Full Sized Food Pan Capacity
- Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity
- Number of Decks
- Number of Doors
- 1 Door
- Pan Type
- Full Size Food Pans
Half Size Sheet Pans
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- 1/2 Size
- Steam Source
- Temperature Range
- 85 - 575 Degrees F
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/4 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, please review the Factory Authorized Installation Program form in the resources section.
Alto-Shaam CTC6-10E 208-240/3 Details
Cook a wide variety of food with the perfect cooking method using the Alto-Shaam CTC6-10E Combitherm electric boiler-free 7 pan combi oven! This combi oven features steam and convection cooking modes to accommodate nearly any food, while the combination setting lets you thoroughly cook food much faster than steam or convection alone.
For easy use, this combi oven comes with simple and intuitive push-button controls so you can make quick adjustments at a moment's notice. The LED readout clearly shows the cooking mode, temperature, and remaining cook time, and thanks to its spacious interior, this unit can fit up to seven full size food pans filled with meats, vegetables, and more.
A PROrinse retractable hand shower gives you manual control over water and moisture, and the built-in SafeVent system automatically disperses built-up steam at the end of a cooking cycle. Built-in LED lighting illuminates the interior at all times, and to help keep your oven sanitary, the door has a self-draining drip tray for grease and run-off. And thanks to its CombiClean sanitation system, you can clean this whole oven with the simple push of a button.
This combi oven's exterior is made entirely of stainless steel to ensure long-lasting durability, and the CoolTouch3 triple pane window on the door gives you the full view of your food while keeping the interior properly insulated. The Zero Clearance system maximizes your floor space while protecting sensitive temperature components and controls, and with its adjustable stainless steel legs, you can be sure this unit is reliably stable. A 208-240V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 35 11/16"
Front to Back: 41 7/16"
Height: 34 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam CTC6-10E 208-240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register