Clean, stylish, and durable. I had some problems in the microwave with a larger size in this line, but these side plates held up perfectly. The coup style rim really works well on a side plate, and makes these look great when used as a saucer under a bowl of soup or the like. These outlived the restaurant I bought them for and ended up in my home kitchen where they're being used to this day.
- Perfect for serving appetizers or side dishes
- Crisp, bright white color and sleek, contemporary design add elegance to your serveware
- Coupe styling maximizes serving space for a no-boundaries look
- Oven safe up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes
- Designed for long-lasting use
Other Products from this Line
Acopa Bright White CoupeShop this Line
- Acopa 8" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 24/Case
- Acopa 12" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 12/Case
- Acopa 9" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 24/Case
- Acopa 12" Bright White Square Porcelain Coupe Plate - 12/Case
- Acopa 7 1/4" Bright White Square Porcelain Coupe Plate - 36/Case
- Acopa 11 3/4" x 8" Bright White Oval Coupe Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
- Acopa 7 oz. Bright White Oval Porcelain Coupe Bowl - 36/Case
- Acopa 13" x 10" Bright White Oval Coupe Stoneware Platter - 12/Case
- Acopa 8 3/4" Bright White Square Porcelain Coupe Plate - 24/Case
- Acopa 8" Bright White Square Porcelain Coupe Plate - 24/Case
- Acopa 13" x 10" Bright White Oval Coupe Stoneware Platter - 4/Pack
- Acopa 7 3/8" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 6/Pack
- Acopa 9" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 4/Pack
- Acopa 12" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 4/Pack
- Acopa 8" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 6/Pack
- Acopa 6 1/2" Round Bright White Coupe Stoneware Plate - 6/Pack
- Acopa 11 3/4" x 8" Bright White Oval Coupe Stoneware Platter - 4/Pack
For a trendy departure from traditional dinnerware, serve your menu items on this stunning Acopa 6 1/2" round bright white coupe stoneware plate!
This plate combines simplicity and style to add elegance to your tabletop. With an attractive coupe design that adds a degree of sophistication, it will impress guests and put you a step above your competition. Create eye-catching displays at your restaurant, hotel, or catered event by serving your signature recipes on this Acopa plate!
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
"These small plates are a life saver. We use them to carry out sides. We use them for espressos, teas, coffee, etc. The porcelain is thick which is a plus."Read More Reviews
Bright White Color
With its bright white color, this plate enhances any style or color of table linens, dinnerware accessories, or table settings. The crisp coloring also provides the perfect background to ensure that your menu items pop on the plate.
The commercial-grade stoneware construction is built for long-lasting use, without sacrificing aesthetic appeal. It's sure to last through years of heavy use.
This plate's chic, coupe design is great for serving appetizers or side dishes. Plus, it maximizes serving space for a no-boundaries look.
An ever-expanding brand, Acopa is known for its high-quality items and exceptional value. From trendy dinnerware and timeless flatware to long-lasting glassware and stylish catering and beverage service supplies, Acopa is your destination for any tabletop and front of house need. Created with the consumer in mind, Acopa has the perfect solution for a variety of food service and hospitality establishments.
- Top Diameter:6 1/2 Inches
- Height:1/2 Inches
People Talk About:plates great small white appetizers plate price restaurant side size
Look, these plates have a nice appearance and will get the job done in most settings, but in a high pace environment like a full service restaurant, they just chip and break a little too quickly for my liking, spend the extra couple bucks on China or porcelain!
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I HAVE BEEN USING THESE PLATES FOR QUITE AWHILE NOW AND THEY STANDS UP TO THE TEST.THEY ARE OF GREAT QUALITY AND LISTED FOR A GREAT PRICE HERE ON THIS SITE.
We purchased these to use as either dessert plates or appetizer/bread plates. They are well made, stack nicely in the cabinet and are a great value in this 36 case.
Acopa's bright white coupe dinnerware is sleek and simple, taking the focus off of the table and putting it onto your chefs' plating skills. These 6 1/2" plates are lovely for small desserts or used as liner plates under small soup bowls. They also work well on appetizer buffets.
This is a really great little plate. I was using plastic thinking it would be more durable, but this is a classier, just as sturdy alternative. The white is ever so slightly more grey than I'd like, but it's a very solid choice for the price.
Great price as always. The design is good but not too fancy for dining restaurant. When the plates arrived, we were happy surprised that the company packed them very well.
Nice and white color compared to the American white, which is really off white. I just Love the contemporary look it has I would definitely recommend them.
This size of plate works great for our appetizers and breads! They are not too big, and we can hand them to our customers for pretty much anything...cheese, bread, cookies, or any of our other small snacks.
We have been using these plates for years for side plates. They are the perfect size for bread & butter or to place a ramekin with a condiment in them.
These small plates are a life saver. We use them to carry out sides. We use them for espressos, teas, coffee, etc. The porcelain is thick which is a plus.
These round plates are good to use for appetizers. Small plates that are easy to clean and handle. True to color. Only thing that I dislike is that they get scratch with forks and knives and they have these silver marks after a while.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register