- Holds 5-6 heads of lettuce at once
- Heavy duty plastic construction
- Easy to use, manual operation
- Convenient side handles for easy transportation
- Produces fresh, crisp greens to serve in salads
|Height||17 1/8 Inches|
|Top Diameter||17 3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the purpose of a salad spinner?
- Salad spinners are meant to remove excess water from lettuce left behind from washing. Spinners remove extra moisture to prevent your lettuce from becoming soggy, but they do not leave lettuce bone dry. After spinning, lettuce should be transferred to a perforated pan, and left to finishing draining in the refrigerator.
This 5 gallon red plastic salad spinner / dryer removes excess water with each spin of the handle, ensuring that your salad greens are dry while providing a surface for salad dressing to cling. Wet, soggy salad is not only unappealing, but it causes salad dressings to run off of leaves. This may frustrate customers and make them use more dressing to enjoy the flavor, costing your business more money. This easy to use, manual spinner will keep your greens crisp and fresh.
This unit's large 5 gallon capacity can handle 5-6 heads of lettuce at once so you can always have fresh, dry salad greens on hand. Simply load the chopped greens into the interior basket, place the lid on the body, and give the easy-to-grip handle a whirl! This spinner comes with built-in handles on either side of the body for quick, easy, and safe transportation around your commercial kitchen. Plus, its highly durable plastic construction is designed for long-lasting use. Serve delicious signature salads daily with this convenient salad spinner / dryer!
Top Diameter: 17 3/4"
Height: 17 1/8"
Capacity: 5 gallons
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Covered by a one year manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register