$14.84/EachShips free with Plus
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Protects against particulates, gases, and vapors when used with cartridges and filters (sold separately)
- Lightweight construction and adjustable head straps offer a comfortable, secure fit
- Easy to disassemble, clean, and reuse
- A cost-effective solution for a variety of applications
- 3M 6003 Yellow Organic Vapor / Acid Gas Cartridge - 2/Pack
- 3M 6001 Black Organic Vapor Cartridge
$11.99/EachOut Of Stock
- 3M 2097 Magenta P100 Particulate Filter with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief - 2/Pack
- 3M 2091 Magenta P100 Particulate Filter - 2/Pack
- 3M 6006 Olive Multi-Gas / Vapor Cartridge - 2/Pack
- 3M 60921 Magenta / Black P100 Organic Vapor Cartridge / Filter - 2/Pack
- 3M 60923 Magenta / Yellow P100 Organic Vapor / Acid Gas Cartridge / Filter - 2/Pack
$12.49/PackOut Of Stock
- 3M 60926 Magenta / Olive P100 Multi-Gas / Vapor Cartridge / Filter - 2/Pack
$26.99/PackOut Of Stock
This 3M 6200 half facepiece reusable respirator makes it easy to ensure your staff have the respiratory protection they need to get the job done.
This respirator is NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and is dual airline supplied air compatible. When used with compatible cartridges and filters (sold separately) via bayonet connection, this respirator provides respiratory protection from particulates, gases, and vapors. It's effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Lightweight and Adjustable
This medium-sized respirator is easy to dissemble and clean, and because cartridges and filters can be replaced, this respirator can be used again and again for a cost-effective solution. It has a lightweight, half facepiece construction and adjustable head straps for a comfortable, reliable fit.
Great for a Variety of Industries
This respirator is great for use in a variety of industries such as construction, design, manufacturing, heavy infrastructure, industrial maintenance, marine, mining, oil and gas, as well as transportation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
N95 respirators protect against particles in the air to filter out hazardous bacteria or viruses. Respirators that are NIOSH approved will be clearly marked with a label notifying users that the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health of the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services certifies that the respirator meets the high standards for testing and is approved for occupational use.
Due to manufacturer production variations, check the Compatibility resource to ensure this part is suitable for your application.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register