3M 610 2" X 60' Safety-Walk General Purpose Black Slip-Resistant Tape
- For light to heavy shoe traffic
- Mineral-coated, slip-resistant surface
- Low-profile design helps reduce tripping hazards
- Highly durable; withstands the rigors of equipment traffic
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive for easy application
- Great for ramps, stairways, ladders, and flat surfaces in general
- Resistant against most chemicals
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- When used on a walk-in freezer or refrigerator ramp, what temperature should the surface be for optimal adhesion?
- The temperature should be at least 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Easily enhance the safety of your customers and employees by applying strips of 3M 610 Safety-Walk slip-resistant tape to areas of your establishment that are high-risk for slips and falls! This general purpose black tape comes in a 2" x 60' roll and has a mineral-coated surface to create friction that combines with a low-profile design to drastically reduce tripping hazards. Thanks to the pressure-sensitive adhesive backing, installation is as simple as firmly pressing it onto a prepared surface. There's no need to deal with cumbersome anchors or mats at installation or worry about wrinkling, curling, tearing, shrinking, or lifting after the fact--even under the rigors of equipment traffic! As versatile as it is effective, this tape can even be applied to other surfaces like ladders, construction machines, and more!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register