We like to use butcher paper to cover our dining tables. This 24 inch wide paper works great for seminar or conference tables. The paper comes in a 700 foot roll.
$18.55/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
|Buy 5 - 38||$19.39/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Measures 24'' x 700'
- Can be written on with crayon, marker, pen, or pencil
- 40# basis weight
- No wax coating added
- Bleached paper provides a clean, crisp look
- Bulman A527-24 Deluxe 24" Gray Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A500-24GW Standard 24" White Steel All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Straight Edge Blade
- Bulman A500-24MB Standard 24" Black Steel All-In-One Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Straight Edge Blade
- Bulman A501-24GW Standard 24" White All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A501-24MB Standard 24" Black All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A503-24 Standard 24" Stainless Steel All-In-One Counter Mount / Freestanding Paper Dispenser / Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A46-24 24" Jumbo Paper / Film Cutter with Serrated Blade
- Bulman A45-24 24" Jumbo Paper Cutter with Straight Edge Blade
Customers Also Viewed
Give your specialty offerings the reliable protection that they deserve with this 24" x 700' 40# white butcher paper roll.
Whether you're wrapping fresh foods and deli meats, or covering your tables for a party, this FDA / USDA approved 24" x 700' 40# white butcher paper is bound to keep everything clean and safe from contaminants! Expertly engineered to meet all of your serving and distribution needs, this 40# paper preserves the freshness of your most popular menu items by helping them to retain their moisture. In addition, no wax coating is added to this item. Its 700' length also provides an ample supply of material for minimal replacements, and you can choose exactly how much paper you need for each job! Plus, its classic, white coloring can be accessorized for added flare.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
"Great to use as a table covering and nice and thick paper. Doesn't rip easily and also works great to color on when kids are done."Read More Reviews
This 40# paper is perfect for use in butcher shops, markets, delis, grocery stores, and bakeries. Featuring a reliable FDA / USDA approved wax-free construction, this item helps repel water and blood to keep your tasty treats fresh or your prime cuts of meat juicy. It's also ideal for use in restaurants and boutiques, where it can be utilized to protect your tables or cover up display cases. You can also use this versatile butcher paper as a floral wrap for flower deliveries!
Boasting an impressive 700' length, this butcher paper will provide any establishment with an ample supply of wrapping material, which will reduce the need for replacements.
When your guests are done with their meal, you can simply throw this paper away and replace with a new, fresh sheet! So be sure to invest in this convenient item for a variety of your needs!
The classic, white color of this butcher paper is versatile enough to match any store's decor or color scheme and provides a blank canvas for you to accessorize. The paper can even be written on with crayon, marker, pen, or pencil, enabling you to clearly label and differentiate your products. You can also use it as a fun and affordable way to cover tables at your restaurant by allowing kids to color or draw right on the paper! It's even great for making crafts and shielding tables during various art activities.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Length:700 Feet
- Width:24 Inches
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 18" x 700' 40# Pink / Peach Butcher Paper Roll
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars30'' x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars18" x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
- Rated 4 out of 5 stars15" x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars36'' x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice 18" x 2000' Foodservice Film with Serrated Cutter
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsChoice Full Size 19 Gauge 18" x 26" Wire in Rim Aluminum Bun Pan / Sheet Pan
People Talk About:paper roll butcher great works cover tables 700 appropriate brown
we have been using this paper for over 3 years and will continue to use it in the future. it is fantastic and prevents freezer burn.. our customers love it and you cant beat the price.
I typically use butcher paper for a couple of different reasons. One being wrapping meats during smoking in order to retain moisture and speed up the cooking process. While I prefer brown butcher paper this white version of it does suffice pretty well. The sturdiness doesn’t seem to be as strong as the brown counterpart but with the amount that you get on the 700 foot roll it’s not a problem to double up if necessary.
Great to use as a table covering and nice and thick paper. Doesn't rip easily and also works great to color on when kids are done.
This is an awesome product and a great value! I can purchase it on this site at half of the price of my national food service provider!
No complaints here. The roll is really heavy so the paper cutter (the holder) needs to be mounted securely. The paper thickness seems appropriate and I don't think either side is waxed. Our application is to write on it with markers
Use this to wrap smoked fish in. It is less feet than what we had before but was much cheaper. Thick paper. Will order again. Ordered on Sunday and it was here in the same week!
I bought this to use for art and craft. My boys love it. I just lay the whole roll on the floor and they drew on it
This is high quality paper that works well for wrapping fresh fish and meat to extend the freshness!! Great large roll fits on stand for easy use!!
I use this paper to line my bird cage trays. I can purchase similar paper in a roll with a more appropriate width from a pet catalogue but it is outrageously priced compared to this roll, even with me needing to trim more than 2 inches from the width.
I recently invested in a new smoker and have been making some wonderful pulled pork and beef brisket. My favorite though is RIBS! I've made myself a nice food preparation area and use this butcher paper to cover the work table while I prep and rub the ribs. It makes cleanup a breeze, and I can use it to cover the meat while the rub works its magic, and wrap the trimmings that I will use at a later time. The butcher paper is perfect for these uses!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register