- Made from heavy-gauge, dent-resistant aluminum
- Generous 200 qt. capacity
- 4 riveted handles for steady transport
- Wide base and tall sides ensure that your ingredients remain fully submerged
- Perfect for preparing sauces, stocks, and even beverages
|Height||27 1/2 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||23 1/4 Inches|
|Top Diameter||23 1/4 Inches|
|Features|| NSF Listed|
Heavy Weight Aluminum
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
Prepare large batches of your signature sauces, stocks, soups, and beverages with this 200 qt. heavy weight aluminum stock pot! This pot has a wide base and tall sides that help keep your ingredients submerged, ensuring optimal flavor transfusion. Its 6 mm thick heavy-gauge aluminum walls make this pot especially suited to high-volume use and help to regulate the temperature of the pot's contents so your hot foods stay hot. Plus, this stock pot boasts a dent-resistant surface that'll keep it looking pristine even after many uses!
To make it easy for you to move this stock pot from the countertop to the stovetop, it features 4 handles that help to ensure steady transportation. The handles' riveted design provides a rigid connection to the stock pot, which provides long-lasting quality in commercial settings. With its durable construction and superior performance on gas and electric stove ranges, this 200 qt. stock pot is sure to maximize efficiency in your high-volume kitchen!
Top Diameter (without handles): 23 1/4"
Bottom Diameter: 23 1/4"
Height: 27 1/2"
Thickness: 6 mm
Capacity: 200 qt.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register