18" x 13" Half Size 16 Gauge Wire in Rim Fully Perforated Glazed Aluminum Sheet Pan
$13.42/EachShips free with Plus
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Sizes:
- Ideal bakeware solution for any bakery or restaurant
- 3/32" square perforations ensure superior air circulation
- Provides even baking and fast draining of excess grease or liquids
- 16 gauge, 1060 aluminum construction for optimal durability
- Non-stick, glazed interior offers a quick, easy release
- Minimizes the need for parchment paper or additional oils
- Wire-in-rim design helps maintain its strength and structure
- Withstands up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Pan Pal PTFE Non-Stick Reusable Full Size Pan Liner - 2/Pack
PTFE Non-Stick Pan Liner, 18" x 54' Roll
plus $118.99 /Roll
PTFE Non-Stick Pan Liner, 16" x 108' Roll
plus $217.99 /Roll
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Quilon® Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 1000/Case
plus $18.99 /Case
Baker's Mark PanPal 12" x 16" Half Size Silicone Coated Parchment Paper Bun / Sheet Pan Liner Sheet - 1000/Case
plus $35.49 /Case
18" x 13" Half Size Plastic Bun / Sheet Pan Liner - 200/Case
plus $13.99 /Case
SILPAT® 11 7/8" x 16 1/2" Half-Size Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat
plus $20.49 /Each
Bagcraft Papercon 030008 EcoCraft Bake 'N' Reuse 12" x 16" Half Size Parchment Paper Pan Liner - 1000/Case
plus $39.49 /Case
|Edge Style||Wire in Rim|
|Non-Stick Coating||Silicone Glaze|
Customer questions about this product
- This pan has a silicone glaze. Will I still need to use oil or release spray with it?
- Silicone glazes are not permanent coatings and may be only semi-non-stick, but they do aid in the release of food. You may still need to apply oil or a release spray to the pan at times. If you are baking bread products, the pan may only need to be sprayed before the first use and after washing. However, if you are baking cakes or other delicate items it’s a good idea to spray the pan before each use.
Expertly cook in any kitchen with this 18" x 13" half size aluminum sheet pan! Featuring 3/32" square perforations, this pan ensures superior air circulation for even baking and fast draining of excess grease or liquids. While its 16 gauge, 1060 aluminum construction provides optimal durability, its non-stick, glazed interior offers a quick, easy release, minimizing the need for parchment paper or additional oils. Plus, the wire-in-rim design gives the edge anti-warping properties to help maintain its strength and structure.
Thanks to its curled edges, this pan prevents products from sliding off it and is easy to hold when transporting breads and pastries from the oven to a cooling rack. Its inverted, tapered form also makes it easy to store in compact spaces. With the ability to withstand up to 482 degrees Fahrenheit, this pan combines versatility, durability, and convenience to ensure quality, long-lasting use!
This item can withstand high heat applications and is safe for oven use in food service.
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
|Thunder Group ALSP1813PG|
People Talk About:pan sheet half perforated great silicone glazed special stick thick
The fully perforated silicone glazed half sheet pan is a great purchase at an amazing price which gives you a really special half sheet pan that will serve a great role as a speciality half sheet pan that can do its job better than a regular half sheet pan in many special circumstances. The manufacturer of this pan is the Thunder Group. Its perforated on every inch of the sheet pan, not just the center like most others. The aluminum is a thick and sturdy 16 guage and I've had no issues with warping. The non-stick silicone glaze is just icing on the cake. I don't believe there is anything else like this on webstaurant store, a fully perforated thick gauge sheet pan with a silicone based non-stick and I recommend it to anyone looking for a perforated sheet pan.
Everyone needs a great bun sheet pan. With so many uses for all kinds of foods you will probably use this for a variety of meals.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register