$46.37/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$49.49/Each|
Other Available Finishes:
- Helps accurately cut gift wrap, freezer or butcher paper, cellophane, and foil
- Compact to maximize space
- Can be mounted on a wall or under a counter
- One-piece, welded steel frame is stronger than its standard counterparts
- Serrated, spring-loaded blade
- Eliminates the need for scissors and rulers
- Ships assembled for immediate use
- 15" x 1000' 50# Wet Wax Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 47/7# Premium Freezer Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 40# Natural Kraft Freezer Paper Roll
- 15'' x 1000' 40# White Freezer Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 40# PeachTREAT Butcher Paper Roll
- 15" x 1000' 40# Gardenia Premium Paper Roll
- 15" x 700' 40# White Butcher Paper Roll
- Choice 15" x 1000' Food Service Standard Aluminum Foil Roll
|Bulman A527-15 WALL Specs|
|Width||17 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||6 1/2 Inches|
|Roll Diameter||9 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I mount this unit?
- Because this unit can be mounted to so many different surfaces, the method of mounting will vary. This is why mounting hardware is not included with this item, nor are mounting instructions available. For reference, there are two (1/4" diameter) mounting holes in each cross bar (4 total).
- What's the difference between a paper cutter that has a straight edge blade and one that has a serrated blade?
- While both types of paper cutters are useful and provide clean cuts, there are a few differences. A straight edge blade has a duller edge, making it safer to use. However, serrated blades cut into the paper when tearing, making it faster and easier to cut your desired length of paper. Serrated blades also work well with cutting film and foil, while straight blades are only designed for cutting paper.
Bulman A527-15 WALL Details
Fulfill all your packaging and wrapping needs with this Bulman A527-15 Deluxe 15" gray all-in-one wall mount / undercounter paper dispenser / cutter. Because the serrated edge is oriented in the "up" position, this unit can be mounted on a wall or under a counter, freeing up valuable counter space. It's both compact and convenient, and it provides an easy way to hold and cut your gift wrap and freezer or butcher paper. Made of durable steel with a gray powder coated finish, this paper cutter has a one-piece, welded frame that's stronger than its standard counterparts. It's designed to hold a roll up to 9" in diameter with a 3" core and is easy to set up.
Once a roll is installed, you can pull out the desired amount of product and quickly tear it against the serrated, spring-loaded blade, eliminating the need for scissors and a ruler. The serrated blade can also be used to cut cellophane and foil for even greater versatility and options. When you're ready to change the roll, the blade arm can be locked into the open position, allowing you to slide the dowel out of the sockets and replace the roll.
This all-in-one paper cutter comes assembled for immediate use. It's sure to increase efficiency and make accurate cuts in your gift shop, deli, or restaurant kitchen!
Width: 17 3/8"
Depth: 6 1/2"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register