11" Aluminum Non-Stick Stir Fry Pan with Blue Silicone Handle
$27.50/EachShips free with Plus
- 4 mm aluminum thickness
- Heat-resistant silicone handle
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
|Type||Stir Fry Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils and abrasive cleaners should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
- How is top diameter measured in frying pans, and how accurate is this measurement?
- The top diameter is the measurement across the frying pan from the interior of one side of the rim to the other. These dimensions are a close approximation as many frying pans have a curved upper rim, which makes precise measurement difficult. The standard naming is by top diameter, so although multiple brands have a 10” frying pan, there will likely be a small variation between each brand’s 10” pan.
This 11" aluminum stir fry pan features a convenient non-stick Quantum coating that makes cleanup a breeze and helps you reduce the use of fats and oils! It has a flat bottom that conducts heat quickly and evenly, as well as 3 1/2" deep sides that make it perfect for stir fry applications.
The 11" non-stick stir fry pan is made from durable 3003-series aluminum and has a silicone handle that is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the handle is riveted on, it ensures a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 11"
Height: 3 1/2"
Hand Wash Only
To preserve quality, this item should only be hand-washed and sanitized.
People Talk About:pan fry high quality heats pans sticks handle stick stir
This is a very nice heavy fry pan, we use it for stir frying. Much less expensive than a stir fry pan and it is deep enough and it works great for stir frying or cooking meat.
This non-stick fry pan has served me well so far. Its great for making stir fry and fried rice. The coating has been excellent and nothing sticks. The pan heats evenly and handle stays cool. It is well constructed and should last a while.
It's hard to find a high quality non stick stir fry pan or any pan for that matter without having to use them first, my neighbor had this and i saw how easily he would slide things off and how well it conducted high heat, I went out and got it and threw out my other frying pans. This is super high quality and the price is amazing as well at webstaurant.
The brand says it all.It's easy to clean and handle.I can get my job done in any time without reducing any quality of the food.Highly recommended.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register