11" Aluminum Stir Fry Pan with Silicone Handle
$24.25/EachShips free with Plus
- 4 mm aluminum thickness
- Heat-resistant silicone handle
- Riveted-on handle ensures longevity and a secure connection
- Superb heat conduction
- Tall, curved sides
You May Also Need
|Height||3 1/2 Inches|
|Top Diameter||11 Inches|
|Type||Stir Fry Pans|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I properly care for this aluminum item?
- Hand washing is always the best option to ensure that your aluminum stays in best working order. However, if you decide to clean these in a dishwasher, we strongly recommend using metal-safe detergents and sanitizers to eliminate any flaking or tarnishing that could occur from some harsher cleaners.
- What's the difference between a riveted and a welded handle?
- A riveted handle is connected by small metal pieces (called rivets) that are crushed between the handle and the pan body to attach them together. This type of handle is more common on copper and aluminum cookware.
For a handle to be welded, the metal must first be melted and then adhered to the pan body. This creates a strong bond that leaves little to no space in between, so bacteria and other food crumbs can’t collect and cause sanitation issues. Both are long lasting solutions for fry and sauce pan handles because they are durable and can withstand heat.
This 11" aluminum stir fry pan features a flat bottom that conducts heat quickly and evenly, as well as 3 1/2" deep sides that make it perfect for stir fry applications! It is made from durable 3003-series aluminum and has a silicone handle that is heat-resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Plus, since the handle is riveted on, it ensures a very rigid connection between handle and vessel, guaranteeing longevity even in a commercial kitchen.
Top Diameter: 11"
Height: 3 1/2"
People Talk About:pan stir Aluminum food fry heat hold order quickly recommend
very good quality and price, my chefs love it , very durable for restaurant, pan is very fast to heat up, I will order again.
This eleven inch Aluminum Stir Fry Pan with silicone handle beyond impressed us. My wife has already picked out additional sizes for the next order. They can go straight into the oven without worry and offer a great no chip guarantee. Very well constructed and highly recommend.
He's quickly and works well for stir-frying. Can hold enough food for about 3-4 servings without becoming cold too quickly. It doesn't hold heat very well (because it is aluminum) so if you are cooking a high volume of food, it is best to do it in batches.
This pan is perfect for veggie stir fry. I use this particular pan several times and week and it's always the pan that's big enough. I highly recommend.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register