World Tableware BFP-17 75 oz. Round Frosted Glass Bowl - 2/Case
$75.39/CaseShips free with Plus
|Buy 1 - 2||$78.99/Case|
- Great for serving appetizers, entrees, and desserts at banquet facilities and catered events
- Sophisticated, rimmed design
- Made of thick, durable glass
- Frosted finish adds an elegant touch to any food presentation
- Upgrades the look of buffet displays
You May Also Need
|World Tableware BFP-17 Specs|
|Height||2 7/8 Inches|
|Bottom Diameter||9 Inches|
|Top Diameter||15 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Are beverageware and/or glassware capacities an exact liquid measurement?
- Beverageware and glassware capacities are stated in ounces and are an approximate maximum capacity based off of an industry standard size. They are not to be used as a standard of measure for serving capacity.
World Tableware BFP-17 Details
Display your offerings in style with this World Tableware BFP-17 75 oz. round frosted glass bowl. With a sophisticated, rimmed design and ample capacity, this bowl is great for serving appetizers, entrees, and desserts. Its also specifically designed to be paired with a compatible display frame, allowing you to elevate your most-popular items for superior visibility.
Made of thick, durable glass, this tray is made to withstand heavy-duty use. Its frosted finish adds an elegant touch to any food presentation. Upgrade the look of buffet displays at your banquet facility or catered event with this glass tray!
Top Diameter: 15"
Bottom Diameter: 9"
Height: 2 7/8"
Capacity: 75 oz.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item can safely be used in the microwave for food service applications.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register